• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

❤ Come to my dream town! ❤

i just visited and wow, everything about your town is so cute. ;; i love all of the villagers, flowers, pwps, etc.

Just got done visiting your town, and wow, it is so cute! Props to you because I can't stand seeing too much of pink all at one time, it makes me nauseous lol. I also took home one of your designs, the "cute" one. The only thing I didn't like was how you added four leaf clovers and gold roses into the ocean, because it gives off that circular shadow on top and it bothers me :/ but I'm not telling you to remove it lol because that's just the ocean. You did the same thing to your rivers too, I liked the river where you added in the seashell, that was really cute!! makes me wanna start over but I've come too far already ;-;

Just got done visiting your town, and wow, it is so cute! Props to you because I can't stand seeing too much of pink all at one time, it makes me nauseous lol. I also took home one of your designs, the "cute" one. The only thing I didn't like was how you added four leaf clovers and gold roses into the ocean, because it gives off that circular shadow on top and it bothers me :/ but I'm not telling you to remove it lol because that's just the ocean. You did the same thing to your rivers too, I liked the river where you added in the seashell, that was really cute!! makes me wanna start over but I've come too far already ;-;

Yeah the shadows are annoying but I don't wanna remove them from my river, probably get rid of some in the ocean cause there's a bit too much lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just visited and wow, everything about your town is so cute. ;; i love all of the villagers, flowers, pwps, etc.

Ty :)

Wooow, is that black dress still available? I'd definitely want to pick that up!

Last edited:
I visited ur dream address, it's so cute! The flowers, villagers, town design, it like wow.

Very nice town! I'd give it a perfect 10/10 on everything! I loved the plants in the water, even though they were put there by hacks. I must ask: How did you put the plants in the water? Did you use Action Replay?

Very nice town! I'd give it a perfect 10/10 on everything! I loved the plants in the water, even though they were put there by hacks. I must ask: How did you put the plants in the water? Did you use Action Replay?

Bruh action replay is nothing....I used a method that is now patched unless your ds is modified

But, thank you :3

such a cute townn ,, one of my favorites ٩(?̤̀ᵕ?̤́๑)

Yay ^v^

So I visited your hacked-out dream town... I can't lie: I found it kind of hard to critique, given all the mods you've done to it. It also feels like a WIP in certain parts - the home interiors don't look completely done. I do believe hacks don't mean good design, and I will point out some issues.

-I noticed you hacked clovers and gold roses into to ocean floor. However, their shadows face above them for some reason. This turns me off as looking artificial, and takes all the 'Magic' out of them. If you can hack so their shadows don't appear at all, it would look more believable.

-The Police stations on the beach look pretty fun, but the cedar trees around them look so scrunched together, it looks very strange. The ones 'floating' on the cliff edges also turn me off... Just having cedars looking thoroughly planted naturally in these areas would have worked better, I think.

-The white flowers feel so wildly cluttered, contrast to many of the neatly placed hybrids and carnations around your attractions. I'm not sure you planted them intentionally, but they kind of distract me from the projects you've laid out. It is a common issue in many dream towns: You placed stuff on nearly every mainland space available, making some viewers like me feeling a bit claustrophobic.

-Like I've seen in many hacks, you seem to have placed stuff in the river. It does look quite neat – but in many cases, it was hard to enjoy this, as you also blocked much of the wondrous view with holly bushes as well. Also, some areas were hard to access because of the bushes in the way.

Now, I don't think MAGIC is that badly designed a town – I do like how the signs and attractions are decorated quite a lot, and the Bamboo around the Plaza Tree, the Palm trees around the train station, and the beach Hammock work really well! It does, however, needs a little bit more organization and unification to it.

I also have some questions about your intention of MAGIC:

-I noticed how you have a few homes, and many of them still seem underdeveloped, like the camp tent. How are you planning on decorating/expanding them? Even the gold castle looks undone in some areas.

-What specific areas of town are you still figuring out how to decorate?

-Is your town designed all around the symbol of hacking itself? I mean, it looks as if you're exposing all the crazy things you can do with hacks to wow everyone! xD

-Is your town designed more for the wintertime? All the Holly bushes and white flowers look like they may look better in the snow.

-Would you describe your town as more Fairy Tale themed, or was there some other theme you were trying to achieve?

- I noticed a large number of hybrids on your beach... Were you planning on decorating your town with them at some point, or did you place them there as storage?

Overall, I had lots of fun, testing out all the crazy things you've possessed!

….Please forgive me being critical about certain parts, as I tend to be harsh about critiquing dream town design in general. -.-

Last edited:
Back