• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

❤ Come to my dream town! ❤

I'm deffo gonna drop by! ^^
I'm at your da right now and Oh my goat~
Its really cute! I normally don't like hacked towns but yours is adorable! I love how you put the flowers in the water it looks really cool!
I just love how bright and colourful your town is, you can tell that you put a lot of work into your town. I took many cute photos and even one of your designs home~

Last edited:
I'm deffo gonna drop by! ^^
I'm at your da right now and Oh my goat~
Its really cute! I normally don't like hacked towns but yours is adorable! I love how you put the flowers in the water it looks really cool!
I just love how bright and colourful your town is, you can tell that you put a lot of work into your town. I took many cute photos and even one of your designs home~

Thanks! The hacks are just extra detail but I'd say 60% is genuine.

Wow your town is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!
Hard work really paid off :D I love your whole layout and placements of the flowers & bushes.
<3 By the Way,
Are the banana trees by the train station a glitch too?

Thanks for sharing your dream with us!

Sincerely,
Snow

i am visiting right now!!!

you handed out little treats which is nice :) i like when towns do that
i like the double rainbow it's pretty i also like that it's nikki's small house by the plaza
i didn't know there were different types of 3DS in the game!!!!! that's cool haha i like your technology room in brianna's house
i like caramel's tent haha
can you have two police stations? idk but i liked running through all the gold roses
it'd be so cool if you had a little treat on your private part of the beach :) i like that it's just got seashells and stuff, tho, very beachy

everyone has nice houses and your illagers are cute. the sanrio stuff is very good i liked the hello kitty furniture

nice town :)

i am visiting right now!!!

you handed out little treats which is nice :) i like when towns do that
i like the double rainbow it's pretty i also like that it's nikki's small house by the plaza
i didn't know there were different types of 3DS in the game!!!!! that's cool haha i like your technology room in brianna's house
i like caramel's tent haha
can you have two police stations? idk but i liked running through all the gold roses
it'd be so cool if you had a little treat on your private part of the beach :) i like that it's just got seashells and stuff, tho, very beachy

everyone has nice houses and your illagers are cute. the sanrio stuff is very good i liked the hello kitty furniture

nice town :)

Thank you!! :)

Also bump!

Visiting soon! I'll let you know what I think when I'm done.

Love all the hard work and detail that went into this! How in the world did you get plants in the ocean/river? Loved every bit of it!

Last edited:
This is, woah. Sooo impressive. i could visit daily tbh, love it here. Your town is one of the most beautiful ones ive seen

Loved your town and i also loved the hoodies

Hi! I absolutely adored your town. I spent about 25 minutes there! I found it really cool about how there heaps of equipment laying on the floor. That definitely made the town more interactive. There were heaps of hidden presents, and I found the Balloon Hat in a mysterious spot! I loved that even though your town was hacked, it still looked very pretty, and you didn't hack the whole game, so I'd say it's a very modest town. Your house designs and characters hooked me in, aswell. Even though the town's appearance was hacked, I could tell that you didn't hack the houses or villagers. I was amazed about the town tree, too. When I woke up in the dream, seeing the hacked bamboo and flowers, I assumed that you would've used hacks to unlock all the shops. But when I saw the town tree, it was a completely different story! I really liked that you played the rest of the game normally. I always time travel and my town tree is mucked up, but I'm jealous of yours! Anyways, I love your town so much. 11/10. Definitely gonna share.
By the way, I think one more improvement could be made. Maybe you could add in some clothing on the floor, because it's boring wearing PYJAMAS in an AWESOME town like yours!
This was my little adventure through your town, by the way.
IMG_4027.JPG
IMG_4028.JPG
IMG_4029.JPG
IMG_4030.JPG
IMG_4031.JPG
IMG_4032.JPG
IMG_4033.JPG
IMG_4034.JPG
IMG_4035.JPG
IMG_4036.JPG
Amazing! Almost 50 visits! Good luck!

Last edited:
Hi! I absolutely adored your town. I spent about 25 minutes there! I found it really cool about how there heaps of equipment laying on the floor. That definitely made the town more interactive. There were heaps of hidden presents, and I found the Balloon Hat in a mysterious spot! I loved that even though your town was hacked, it still looked very pretty, and you didn't hack the whole game, so I'd say it's a very modest town. Your house designs and characters hooked me in, aswell. Even though the town's appearance was hacked, I could tell that you didn't hack the houses or villagers. I was amazed about the town tree, too. When I woke up in the dream, seeing the hacked bamboo and flowers, I assumed that you would've used hacks to unlock all the shops. But when I saw the town tree, it was a completely different story! I really liked that you played the rest of the game normally. I always time travel and my town tree is mucked up, but I'm jealous of yours! Anyways, I love your town so much. 11/10. Definitely gonna share.
By the way, I think one more improvement could be made. Maybe you could add in some clothing on the floor, because it's boring wearing PYJAMAS in an AWESOME town like yours!
This was my little adventure through your town, by the way.

Thanks for the review! i didn't work on any of the houses other than mine.....oops

Back