❤ Come to my dream town! ❤

I decided to drop by your dream town and I just gotta say it's super cute. I liked the little gifts you set out on the bridges and your paths are super pretty.

Question on dress designs. Did you make them entirely by yourself or did you have a reference because I would love to try to design the skirts on them.

I decided to drop by your dream town and I just gotta say it's super cute. I liked the little gifts you set out on the bridges and your paths are super pretty.

Question on dress designs. Did you make them entirely by yourself or did you have a reference because I would love to try to design the skirts on them.
Thank you for visiting :3
Haha no, I'm not THAT good at making my own dresses, the skirts were from other dresses. Not sure how I should share a reference.

Thank you for visiting :3
Haha no, I'm not THAT good at making my own dresses, the skirts were from other dresses. Not sure how I should share a reference.

I just want to know how you did it, that's all. I end up deleting most of my designs because they look really weird or bland.

Bump :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh very important question if anyone can answer!! If I update my dream town during the fireworks, will they show up in the dream town?

I visited your dream town a while ago and didn't realize you had a thread for it :) ! I actually really liked it and thought it was different from some of the other hacked dream towns i've visited and I really like your flower combos and patterns

I loved the double rainbow! I spent ages sat on the beach drinking fizzy apple juice and coffee :) really liked all the little things to find! Loved your town!

Apparently, your in invisible mode.

Ill check out your dream town! After I go to target...

Back