❤ Come to my dream town! ❤

^thank you! I kinda did want to decorate the houses, but I keep forgetting and never got to work on them. Caramel is a storage, while Nikki and Michelle ((?) I think she changed her name to that) are my real-life sister's characters so I didn't really want to touch them. (but they don't play anymore so I could touch them up)

I'd say it's just cute themed, but it doesn't really have a specific theme.

I put holly bushes because I'm too lazy to put ones that fit the seasons...maybe if I care enough I'll do that :3

I'll probably remove the clumps of hybrids and make a path there to the hammock. I agree it's a mess.

The white flowers were intended, I thought they look nice.

I know about the cedar issue, I should do different trees or something and get rid of the floating one. But again, lazy.

I can't get rid of the shadows of the roses and clovers since they're technically beneath the surface, so the shadow goes on top. No way to hack around them, so I might remove a few so there isn't so many shadows.

No it's not completely for hacking, it's my very own town I use for everything. It might seem like the whole town is hacked, however like 90% of the landscapes and PWP placement is genuine! Hacks are kinda for touch-up, and cause I'm a rebel :cool:. Not really. Uhh...

Thanks for the critique. A lot of other people have given similar to this, but I'm so lazy as you can see that I never really used the advice. Maybe one day if I have free time and want to fix my town, I'll take a look at this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^thank you! I kinda did want to decorate the houses, but I keep forgetting and never got to work on them. Caramel is a storage, while Nikki and Michelle ((?) I think she changed her name to that) are my real-life sister's characters so I didn't really want to touch them. (but they don't play anymore so I could touch them up)

I'd say it's just cute themed, but it doesn't really have a specific theme.

I put holly bushes because I'm too lazy to put ones that fit the seasons...maybe if I care enough I'll do that :3

I'll probably remove the clumps of hybrids and make a path there to the hammock. I agree it's a mess.

The white flowers were intended, I thought they look nice.

I know about the cedar issue, I should do different trees or something and get rid of the floating one. But again, lazy.

I can't get rid of the shadows of the roses and clovers since they're technically beneath the surface, so the shadow goes on top. No way to hack around them, so I might remove a few so there isn't so many shadows.

No it's not completely for hacking, it's my very own town I use for everything. It might seem like the whole town is hacked, however like 90% of the landscapes and PWP placement is genuine! Hacks are kinda for touch-up, and cause I'm a rebel :cool:. Not really. Uhh...

Thanks for the critique. A lot of other people have given similar to this, but I'm so lazy as you can see that I never really used the advice. Maybe one day if I have free time and want to fix my town, I'll take a look at this.

Ah, I see. Thank you for the context - I'm glad I wasn't the only person who wondered about certain parts. Good luck figuring things out, once you have the motivation! :)

your town is so cute, i love the colours and villagers and i especially love how you've decorated the river. pony's house is nice and fitting, my favourite part is the basement. i suggest that you decorate nikki's house a little bit more and get a house for caramel, also their outfits are a lil unfitting but the dresses you have are rlly adorable

Back