• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Animal crossing book!

lucyhannahg

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Orange 🍊
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1728-9042-1808
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tin Robot
Tin Robot
Tin Robot
Tin Robot
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
tbh it look suuper adorable, and i'm pretty tempted to get it yikes- the illustrations look really really cute!! it reminds me of the official acnl guide book or whatever it's called (linked it here x), because its so expensivo but really interesting ;;;

why am i so broke

Omg I actually love it! It's so unique compared to regular guide books. I really want the Zelda one as well!

I need it!

This is so pretty and would save so many google searches! It even has the coffee info in it!

Last edited:
I've been meaning to buy her Stardew Valley guidebook. Looks like that I might need to get that one too.

I do like the overall idea of it and the amount of work put into the book is really cool. I just don't particularly like how the characters are drawn.

I've been meaning to buy her Stardew Valley guidebook. Looks like that I might need to get that one too.

yes! me to, i'd buy all three if i had the money!

Looks very cute and unique :eek: I don't believe it's made by Nintendo? Looks fanmade to me.

it isn't made by nintendo! made by someone who makes books for multiple games! She's done a pokemon one, LoZ and stardew valley!

- - - Post Merge - - -

When it's recent;y been pay day and you have it on an open tab and you ponder if you really need to eat tomorrow, or if you can buy the book instead

I've seen that a couple of times on Tumblr and honestly it's so cute omg but seriously? $32? I'd rather just download the app, which is a lot more accessible ; n ; I love how everything is drawn and the style of it all so I guess $32 for all that hard work makes sense, but I'd really rather just save that money for other things. T T

Hm honestly I think a book like that, completely hand drawn and I'm guessing a relatively small print run/self published is worth the money. It's very impressive and well made. I collect hand made and hand drawn books/comics (especially first editions) so this kinda stuff is right up my alley. The only thing that stops me from purchasing it is that I'm not a huge fan of the drawing/characterisation... but I love that there is a book like this for ACNL! That's way cool.

OH MY LORD THIS BOOK IS AMAZING, reaches for credit card with slanty eyes*

I adore my copy, but definitely don't get it thinking it's a guide. It's more like a way to nerd out on someone's fan art, but that's fine!

Oh my. Its so glorious. Too bad in Canada its $41. (T_T) And that's not even with shipping in mind!

Looks really cute! Though I think some of the characters could be drawn better (especially the Able Sisters). Too bad it's like ?37 or so, that and I already know a lot about Animal Crossing at this point. The Animal Crossing mangas are also tempting to buy but I think they are even harder to find, more expensive and are in Japanese.

its so cute!! id buy it but i dont have the money to do that sadly

Back