...WTF?!

Well when the NES Classic Edition was brand new and scarce as hell I found someone selling it on eBay for $88,000. Not even kidding, I think I took a screenshot of it. If I did I'll upload it.

Usually the sellers buy from themselves via another account, to make it look like it's been bought before, hopefully tricking some person to get trapped in the scam.

Looks like an eBay seller that's on vacation. He/she doesn't have an eBay store, so vacation settings are not available.

The previous three buyers on that listing paid $34.95, $29.95, and $29.95.

PpLMOB4.jpg

Looks like an eBay seller that's on vacation. He/she doesn't have an eBay store, so vacation settings are not available.

The previous three buyers on that listing paid $34.95, $29.95, and $29.95.

You can't just go from $34.95 to $10,000. That's not fair or ethical.

People want $50-$80 for a PACK of WA cards...and up t0 $30 for a normal amiibo card with a highly sought villager

Oh I see what they did, that's pretty shady. I hate sellers like this!

Why do you hate them?! They just want to prevent people from buying them for a while, without deleting the sale. There's no need to hate them because of something practical for them.

The price itself doesn't surprise me, since it's Ebay where people are known to jack up prices for everything. What would surprise me more is if someone actually paid that much for it.

Back