Medicine Cabinet
Console Table
Stack of books

Last edited:
I've started getting the items I can for you ^_^ All 5tbt so far

Medicine Cabinet
Console Table
Stack of books

you ought to wait until they confirm that they want to buy them. just getting them and then expecting them bought is a little rude

you ought to wait until they confirm that they want to buy them. just getting them and then expecting them bought is a little rude

Nah, they don't need to buy them. I just do things asap to try and be quick in case they do. I mean, if they don't want them I'll just put the stuff for sale in my shop.

I guess I should've said something to let them know that D: Oops

Not sure what is going on, but I keep getting an error on my end. Going to turn off DS and see if that helps at all. Will be opening gate again soon.

Last edited:
I've started getting the items I can for you ^_^ All 5tbt so far

Medicine Cabinet
Console Table
Stack of books

Hey sure that is fine :D I won't be able to trade now as I am on getting off in a min to head to bed. Getting late lol.

Bump, Wishlist has been removed as I don't need any more items, thank you to all that have helped. I do need more mushrooms(any), Clovers and Cedars.. (yes I need more..)

Bump, What I need;
Mushrooms any, I need a lot of these as well.
Clovers as well.
Purple and white violets.
Black roses.
Jacob ladders.

Last edited:
Hi! I have 8 cedar saplings, 4 flat mushrooms & 1 skinny mushroom, 5 clovers, 8 jacobs ladders and a large amount of purple & white violets you're interested. :)

Last edited:
Hi! I have 8 cedar saplings, 4 flat mushrooms & 1 skinny mushroom, 5 clovers, 8 jacobs ladders and a large amount of purple & white violets you're interested. :)

How much for all :D?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, how many black roses do you need?

5 would be fine, how much would you like for them? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back