• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying 🕯🔮Witch Hut Items/Forest Items🔮🕯 OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevotedHaunting

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (42) +

Hello all, I am in need of these items below for my witch hut themed house/room and witchy forest.

I can pay in either TBT or IGB.

Mushrooms and Clovers
Mushrooms any, I need a lot of these as well.
Clovers as well.
Purple and white violets.
Black roses.
Jacob ladders.

I will accept items that you think would be suitable as well for this theme.

Last edited:
Hello, I can get you the following items:
aloe
dracaena
lady palm
large bookshelf
pothos
snake plant
weeping fig
wood-plank table

I can get you these items: Barrel Planter, Blue Vase, Cabin Series, Caladium, Coconut Palm, Creepy Skeleton, Fan Palm, Greenhouse box, Moss ball, Old board Floor, Pachira, Pitcher Plant, Plank Flooring, Rubber Tree, Stack of Books, Succulent Plant, Tea Vase, Witch’s Hat and Robe, Wooden Bucket.

I can get you these items: Barrel Planter, Blue Vase, Cabin Series, Caladium, Coconut Palm, Creepy Skeleton, Fan Palm, Greenhouse box, Moss ball, Old board Floor, Pachira, Pitcher Plant, Plank Flooring, Rubber Tree, Stack of Books, Succulent Plant, Tea Vase, Witch’s Hat and Robe, Wooden Bucket.

How much would you like for all of those? :)

How many cedars do you need? Just give me a number and I can match it ^^ And also for regular trees, you can just bury bells on the ground instead of buying saplings~

How many cedars do you need? Just give me a number and I can match it ^^ And also for regular trees, you can just bury bells on the ground instead of buying saplings~

I need a lot lol. I don't really need regular trees, just cedars. How much are you willing to give?

Hello! I have the cornstalks, large tea table, and moss ball. I'll sell each one for 3 TBT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back