• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Weapon Builds :v

IcySetsuna

「Want some cake, Pearl?」
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3190-9632-9622
Tasty Cake
tbh just made this to find a splat dualies build

What builds do you guys use for your weapons?

You probably want a lot of Run and Swim Speed Up with the Splat Dualies to maximize your mobility with them. Maybe add in some Ink Resistance if you find yourself in enemy ink often. It's ink-friendly so you don't really need any of the Ink Savers or Ink Recovery. Tenta Missiles are just okay and you ink enough turf that you shouldn't need to use any abilities regarding your special. The rest of the abilities are honestly kinda bad and shouldn't be considered, the one exception being Ninja Squid. If you swim enough that having no trace of you swimming would be good with the Dualies, then go for it. Just make sure to pack up on more Swim Speed.
Right now with the Inkbrush (Bestbrush) I have some Ink Resistance and a ton of Swim Speed Up, but I may try Ninja Squid on this set later. I'm also prepping lots of Run Speed Up for when I unlock the Mini Splatling next level.

What build is optimal for octobrush? Currently running Ink Recovery Up Quick Super Jump and Ink Resistance

I use dulies but I don't have my main set yet, been leveling up random stuff because I can't find the stats I want on 4 slot gear yet haha.
I use ninja squid and have some swim speed, I gotta work on my run speed tho

What build is optimal for octobrush? Currently running Ink Recovery Up Quick Super Jump and Ink Resistance

That's pretty good, just make sure that you're using Super Jumps enough to warrant QSJ. If you only SJ 2 times per game on average or something around that, you should use something else.

What's a more standard set? I'm thinking of respawn punisher but I'm kinda split on it because lower ranks it's extremely efficient but the higher you go up the harder it is to use lol.

My brother mains an octobrush, and he uses the Pullover Coat and the Arrow Pullons, and from what I have saw, it's kinda good.
But there are no Echolocators (RIP old specials ;w; ), kinda making Cold Blooded useless. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Back