• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers that look like part of a Mafia?

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Red Rose
I'm making an ACNL headcanon and I need animal members that look like part of a mafia.
I don't know how many I will make or include, but I will at least put some of the members in the signature I'll be making next. Here's the signature so far if you are curious.
mafiaa.jpg

I have Tom Nook, Alfonso, Olivia, Shari and Chief.
I actually accept suggestions for villagers I don't like but are openly accepted. However, some villagers already have assigned roles so it's best if you suggest more than one.
I'm thinking about Walt and Rolf but...

Does anyone have any suggestions?
They do not necessarily have to be goth/dark/monotone villagers, they can be cute or colorful.

Tiffany the (snooty?) bunny, Croque the cranky frog, Eugene the smug Koala, Jaques the smug bird, and Kevin the Jock pig. c:

Last edited:
Definitely Beardo and Broffina, Maybe Bruce? Hope this helped!

Hmm, villagers that come to mind are Agnes, Eugene, aaand maybe Gaston? And Ken looks like he could fit into a role. I definitely second Tiffany too.

The art looks fantastic so far, good luck!

Yo I'm getting a lot of dark colored villager suggestions here. Any colorful ones?

Pietro secretly hunts Children for Dinner. He gets help from Jambette and Klaus.

I made a typo. Dont ask what it is. Pietro is going to be clean but he is suspected, Jambette is one of the missing villagers, Fuschia and Tasha are good choices, Roscoe is part of a band, Beardo, Jacques and gaston are clean, Agnes and Eugene are good too, Ken is a scholar, Tiffany works at a bar, Croque and Kevin are missing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Broffina and bruce are clean.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Elvis is anti-mafia, he does the crimes himself. Hippeux is missing.

I think Beardo most people dont like him but i think he's cute lol Beardo looks like he could be a mafia/detective/rich person so xD :3

The last three I can think of off the top of my head are Gala the Pig, Bitty the Hippo, and Rhonda the Rhino. (Wow a lot of these names end in the letter "a" haha)

INTRODUCING: THE OFFICIAL BELL TREE FORUMS ANIMAL CROSSING MAFIA OF2017!!!
THE BOSS:
latest

Godfather Gaston, the mug-faced mastermind

UNDERBOSS:
latest

Rodney, the boss's right-hand man

CAPOS:
latest

latest

latest

Naomi, Monique, and Fuchsia, the boss's most trusted mafia leaders, in charge of goons

THE GOONS:
latest

latest

Octavian, Wart Jr, and Eugene, lackeys who handle the dirty work

(disclaimer: dont ever find yourself taking a loan from these guys lol)

Dobie the wolf. For me, he looks like he could be a old mafia boss in retirement, who just wants to
enjoy his life with his richness on a sunny island, however, he goes back to business when he realized
that his successor is not able to continue the family business has he wanted.

I think crazy reds should be listed ...I mean he sells fake artwork.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Admiral also,
Apollo, croque, curt , cyrano, hamphrey

How about Klye or wolfgang? Don't know if these two was mentioned but Kidd would be cool to have. { Can't go wrong with a butler goat lol} And Roscoe.

Back