• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How rebellious are you?

How rebellious are YOU?

• Total voters
I wouldn't say I was rebellious but I definitely don't let people and society define me. I'll wear what I want, think what I want etc, I am who I am and don't care what others think about me anymore.

Last edited:
It depends on the rules. Like, I don't wear a uniform to school even though they're enforcing the rules of uniform even harder. **** bull**** rules.

in my mind yes but im too scared to actually do it
i am very like "justice" and "rights" person tho
i can't leave some things alone if you know what i mean

A little bit ahahahahaha like instead of wiping my mouth with my handkerchief, I just use my shirt instead so that my mom will complain about the stains on my shirt, such rebel I am ahhhh > A<

I would like to say I'm probably as rebellious as a cat, I'll occasionally do something bad but nothing too extreme as to not get pets or treats. *knocks glass off counter*

I'm super rebellious on the inside, but on the outside I never rebel. If I did rebel, I'd me screaming at teachers and the principal, and almost anyone that works at school.

everyone i know who rebels are the kinds of people who try really hard to be funny and everyone thinks what they did was funny like saying the **** word in Oh No! School!?!?!?!? You Cant Say That! but you arent amused at all
i rebel in different ways i guess, like with what my family thinks of certain things and when they try to guide me to do stuff which i disagree with

Last edited:
I don't really care about rules or such, I'll follow them, blah blah blah, as long as I stay out of trouble. I'm only rebellious as heck against my older brother since he's a jerk to me ;-;

I'm more sarcastic and backtalky than rebellious.

It's kinda hard to tell lmao. I don't feel like I really defy rules, but I don't read what the rules are anyway. Definitely marching to the beat of my own drum, but I don't bother anyone else by doing that.

Some of these answers sounds like y'all are choosing faces for your animal crossing mayor :'D

Generally I'll follow rules but I'll break them if they inconvenience me of are just flat out ridiculous. I also think I'm quite late to follow society's trends/or don't like them. But meh I got my rebelliousness out when I was younger.

I'm more sarcastic and backtalky than rebellious.

Same lol

Unconsciously, probably. I'm probably very rebellious to an outsider, but I'm just me, and only give thought to that.

I hate getting in trouble or confrontation so I try to be on my best behavior. But if its small things like, "oh, don't eat any potato chips today okay?" I don't really care.

And those days when my parents didn't let me play on my consoles as a little girl? Nah, heck no. No one can tear us apart!

I don't go out of my way to break rules or anything but if I do so unknowingly or whatever I don't really care I guess.

Back