• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How rebellious are you?

How rebellious are YOU?

• Total voters

nintendofan85

Good grief.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
So, how rebellious do you consider yourselves to be?;) This can be from parents, from society, from culture, etc.

It's a secret!

I rebel against this thread by having a secret! Lol

Not really sure, to be honest..certainly there are things I do which are against the norm! I shan't reveal though.

Not much at all, really. I'm sort of a doormat in that I do what people want and let them walk all over me most of the time, unfortunately. But, if something is happening that I'm really passionate about or feel the need to protest, I can be a little bit rebellious. I certainly have that streak in me!

Only a little bit. Like, I want to be rebellious but I'm a scardy cat

I'm not much of a rebel (anymore). I used to think it was cool but now I think its dumb.

I follow the rules, but if a rule seems stupid or asinine I don't rly care if I break it. I also tend to break the rules when no one is watching, like sneaking out of my house to go to the park with my friend while my parents were gone.

Also if someone superior to me seems incompetent in what they do I have no respect for them and therefore almost always rebel against them.

I don't really like to call myself a rebel because it sounds angsty but I definitely don't conform to many societal things. Not to be a rebel but because I simply don't believe in them. At first, I used to feel sad that I didn't really "fit in" with a lot of popular things or the norm of things. Now I really like it.

My physical appearance doesn't really conform to cultural norms? But I don't consider myself a rebel haha.

I mean, I'm non-conforming and don't follow rules if they're stupid or impede my rights, but for the most part I follow them? I'm not like breaking the law all the time, or ripping tags off mattresses.

Not much of a Rebel lol, usually because I hate Drama and all sorts of crap related to it alot.

Last edited:
Well I'm not rebellious in a way where I break rules and laws, but I usually stick to myself and do things despite what people say. So like a medium?

i'm rebellious in the sense i don't let anything confine me meaning i do whatever i please regardless of laws or dumb standards set by a minority of bombastic freaks who think they can take the birth rights of others just because they can (and the dummies allow them to..). that doesn't mean i go around killing and stealing, it just means i keep to myself and live without a padlock on my soul. lol

im really not like rebellious at all.. unless you count appearance-wise bc my mother is a strict asian and used to say she would disown me if i got piercings or dyed my hair, both of which i endedup doing myself anyway bc i'm one of those people tht love to alter my appearance lol

but other than that im like the most compliant, obedient, ask-no-questions goodiest two shoes ever

Last edited:
Back