How rebellious are you?

How rebellious are YOU?

• Total voters
I wouldn't say I was rebellious but I definitely don't let people and society define me. I'll wear what I want, think what I want etc, I am who I am and don't care what others think about me anymore.

Last edited:
It depends on the rules. Like, I don't wear a uniform to school even though they're enforcing the rules of uniform even harder. **** bull**** rules.

in my mind yes but im too scared to actually do it
i am very like "justice" and "rights" person tho
i can't leave some things alone if you know what i mean

A little bit ahahahahaha like instead of wiping my mouth with my handkerchief, I just use my shirt instead so that my mom will complain about the stains on my shirt, such rebel I am ahhhh > A<

I would like to say I'm probably as rebellious as a cat, I'll occasionally do something bad but nothing too extreme as to not get pets or treats. *knocks glass off counter*

I'm super rebellious on the inside, but on the outside I never rebel. If I did rebel, I'd me screaming at teachers and the principal, and almost anyone that works at school.

everyone i know who rebels are the kinds of people who try really hard to be funny and everyone thinks what they did was funny like saying the **** word in Oh No! School!?!?!?!? You Cant Say That! but you arent amused at all
i rebel in different ways i guess, like with what my family thinks of certain things and when they try to guide me to do stuff which i disagree with

Last edited:
I don't really care about rules or such, I'll follow them, blah blah blah, as long as I stay out of trouble. I'm only rebellious as heck against my older brother since he's a jerk to me ;-;

I'm more sarcastic and backtalky than rebellious.

It's kinda hard to tell lmao. I don't feel like I really defy rules, but I don't read what the rules are anyway. Definitely marching to the beat of my own drum, but I don't bother anyone else by doing that.

Some of these answers sounds like y'all are choosing faces for your animal crossing mayor :'D

Generally I'll follow rules but I'll break them if they inconvenience me of are just flat out ridiculous. I also think I'm quite late to follow society's trends/or don't like them. But meh I got my rebelliousness out when I was younger.

I'm more sarcastic and backtalky than rebellious.

Same lol

Unconsciously, probably. I'm probably very rebellious to an outsider, but I'm just me, and only give thought to that.

I hate getting in trouble or confrontation so I try to be on my best behavior. But if its small things like, "oh, don't eat any potato chips today okay?" I don't really care.

And those days when my parents didn't let me play on my consoles as a little girl? Nah, heck no. No one can tear us apart!

I don't go out of my way to break rules or anything but if I do so unknowingly or whatever I don't really care I guess.

Back