• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Seeking villagers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwocky

Time Traveler
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (8) +
I can trade em.

Villagers I would like to buy or trade for:
Zucker
Goldie
Shari
Diana
Molly
Wendy
Chief

Villagers I can trade:
Roscoe
Chops
Groucho
Jay

Last edited:
bumping! (for some reason my thread title has been changed??? as well as the OP post??? anyway I am also BUYING villagers!)

Last edited:
i can get you zucker and chief! i'm mostly looking for tbt :')

also! it's pretty late where i am, so if you have space available (and think we can get this done in the next half hour-ish), i can get them for you right away, but if not, i'll be on tomorrow! let me know if you're interested! :)

I am available today. How much would you charge in tbt for either of them? I'd like both, starting with Chief.

maybe 25 tbt each? and i'm actually just about to leave the house! i'll be back in around 4-5 hours, if you're still available then! i scanned in both chief and zucker so they're ready to go whenever you are :)

thanks!

maybe 25 tbt each? and i'm actually just about to leave the house! i'll be back in around 4-5 hours, if you're still available then! i scanned in both chief and zucker so they're ready to go whenever you are :)

thanks!

25 each huh?
Let me just earn a bit more before i take than plunge ok? When I am ready I will let you know.

Hey, I have Shari and Chief if you are still looking for them? I would like tbt as im kinda in need of them right now

Hey there, we don't allow villagers to be bought. Please use the Official Looking For thread instead, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back