• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Temp PWYW (/ ‘з’)/ [Requests Status: Closed]

crispmaples

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0449-7296-7107
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Feedback
100% (65) +
? I prefer tbt (trying to change my username one last time) BUT I will accept IGB as well.
? Not a first come first serve basis.
? I will like your post if I decide to draw your request
?When requesting the style you want (as my quality varies) I tried to put a description of style under each image.

[SUP]I no longer offer traditional work for sale, so all examples will be digital[/SUP]examples @ my imgur: CLICK HERE
Please fill out this form

HTML:
[B]Preferred Style:[/B]
[B]Reference/Character:[/B]
[B]Offer:[/B]

Thank you all for submitting your mayors an characters!!! I have liked the posts of the offers that I have accepted, and will finish them over the next few days!!

Last edited:
Preferred Style: Simple Chibi
Reference/Character: (x) details are there but she has waist long hair, muted pink and red roses on her flower crown, and green eyes. Very innocent with eyelashes, blush, etc.
Offer: 100 tbt thank you for considering!

Preferred Style: simple chibi
Reference/Character: (x) personnality included, and more refs under "view more"
Offer: 200 tbt

thanks for considering ♥ you're very talented, it took me a while to decide which style to ask for ahah

prefered style- simple chibi
reference- my signature
offer- all my current tbt

Preferred Style: cell/paint chibi?
Reference/Character: [x]
Offer: 300 TBT?
Thanks for considering, your art style is so nice <3

I actually wouldn't mind seeing her with heavy lashes, I love your style like that so go ahead <3 Can't wait to see! :D

Preferred Style: simple chibi
Reference/Character: here
Offer: 150 btb?

thanks for considering c:

edit: also if you decide to draw my mayor would you not do the heart bopper and instead just put a couple of glowy hearts throughout her hair. if not i'm fine with whatever way you do it! <3

Last edited:
Preferred Style: cell bust up (I really like the style of the girl with the long silver braided hair, but just bust up)
Reference/Character: http://imgur.com/a/7yJFg (the pixels are how I want her to look, wavy long very light lilac/white hair)
Offer: 200 tbt

Thank you for considering ; v;

Preferred Style: Bust
Reference/Character: X
Offer: 250 TBT

Back