• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which is your current nickname?~

ExpertaEnNada

kininarimasu!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
A few days ago, Kiki decide to call me "Petalito" which translates (from spanish to english) as "Little Petal"...

... IS NOT THE CUTEST NICKNAME OF ALL TIME o(≧∇≦o)?!

So, what's your current nickname in your town?

Last edited:
Half the town calls me J Dogg, the other half calls me J Bear. I'm just trying to fit in with my animal buddies.

I never let them give me nicknames... the few times I've clicked yes instead of no by mistake, I just type Kitsey again so they think they're nicknaming me even though they're really not.

i was honeybun for a while but now i'm shmoopy! tbh i kind of like it hehehehe

I'm currently dealing with a tidal wave of all of my villagers referring to me as "A-kins". Every ping I get is "Hey, can I call you A-kins?" I've given up now and accepted my fate, mostly because I can't bear to say no to any of them.

I don't know...I haven't really been keeping tabs on it. I think one of my villagers is calling me dumpling. I don't know if one is still calling me baconator...

I have notice that normal's type tend to give cute nicknames! The other day (in my other city) Goldie start calling me "Nubecita" which means "Little Cloud"... AWWWW SO CUTE x3!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jocks tend to give more... sporty names I gues... And lazy haha the other day I got "Pancita" which means "Tummy", I find it cute~

Maybe for your region copy normal's give nice nicknames, but mine have always been really bad. The last one I can remember, which I denied was B-Bot. Seriously, that is just a dumb nickname lol...

Most of the town calls me "lamb", except for Beardo. He has, and will always, call me "mon amie".

I'm slowly trying to get every villager to call my mayor Maya. I made my town 4 years ago and my mayor's name was my in real life name, Kathy, but I've decided that her middle name is Maya and that's what she goes by (as many people go by their middle names irl). So far i think 5/10 villagers call her Maya lmao.. it's a slow process.

Maybe for your region copy normal's give nice nicknames, but mine have always been really bad. The last one I can remember, which I denied was B-Bot. Seriously, that is just a dumb nickname lol...

Maybe, I never think of that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm slowly trying to get every villager to call my mayor Maya. I made my town 4 years ago and my mayor's name was my in real life name, Kathy, but I've decided that her middle name is Maya and that's what she goes by (as many people go by their middle names irl). So far i think 5/10 villagers call her Maya lmao.. it's a slow process.

That's a cute idea! Maybe in a future I'm going to try with the nickname "Mar?a" (Mary) <3, is my middle name.

within a week most of my villagers started calling me "cookie," but Francine still calls me "lamb"

Diana currently calls me hun :x My other side character, named Miyuki, is nicknamed Dr. M. My mayor's name is Ahreum so Julian started calling me A-Star (wOW nice job Julian.....)

Beefcake, Snake started it and it spread to four other villagers.

Last edited:
Back