• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Keishi's Doodles (Request a thing!)

keishisplayhouse

A Disco Inferno
Bells
I need to practice my art skills, so I figured hey! why not let peeps here ask for things I guess ;)

Here is some examples on how I draw:

ivyemma.jpg
bill cipher.jpg
clover.jpg
cakey and co.jpg
WitchA.jpg
Eir2.jpg

Just let me know what sort of thing you'd like and I'll see what I can do!

Your art is really good! I would love it if you'd be interested in drawing my mayor: [x]

If you'd be interested in drawing my mayor with waist long hair (x) It'd be appreciated! <3
(she has muted red and pink roses on her flower crown and green eyes)

i like your art style! i don't think i've seen one quite like it, it's very unique ♡

if she interests you, i'd love to see my oc lilith in your style?
(if you want personality or anything, she's basically a street-smart tough-love kind of person who loves to dress up and feel girly despite frequently getting in fights. very abrasive but has a good heart. can kick your ass in high heels and look cute doing it, lol)
wSD9p.png

Hey, I love your art! I was wondering if you could do a picture of my inkling? It's something different that I think you'd like! :D

Snapshot_20170729_204651.jpg

Last edited:
4d82147c1ad40d48408215968890601a--titanic-movie-james-cameron.jpg

Anywho, here's Bluebellie's! I had a really difficult time trying to draw Muffy, so I decided not to include her in, sorry.
2.jpg

I'll be drawing everyone who posts in here, even if it takes awhile *sweatdrop*

Last edited:
already posted but it'd probably be better to give you more options now that i have a toyhou.se x3

feel free to do anyone from here in any style you like ♡

Back