• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☆ Please visit my Harry Potter Town ☆

I think I saw your town mentioned in someone's post, and I've been meaning to visit it since then. I'll definitely visit it the next time I'm on ACNL (since it's midnight for me right now)

I visited! The house interiors look very nice, but there was no music in any of them... the silence can be a little unnerving. I suggest you get music players to all of them and select which songs should play.
Also, there were no paths in the town as a whole, and the flowers were kind of everywhere... how about you put down some nice paths? Around Harry's house they could be actual street paths, that look like roads, while around Minerva's they could be mossy/old looking stone paths... around Hagrid's could go without a path.
I also suggest planting lots of cedars in the northern right part, and maybe you could put down a "forbidden forest" sign too? :) You could also leave some ores around to create a ~mystical~ look. :)

I've done paths , like I said I'm improving it right now but i'll let you guys know when I've updated the dream

Last edited:
I've done paths , like I said I'm improving it right now but i'll let you guys know when I've updated the dream

Alright! Also, I forgot to say another suggestion: I believe you chose your villagers because they looked like some HP characters, right? Why not make their names the catchphrases, so visitors could go talking to everyone and find out who's who? For example, that blonde pig is definitely Lockhart, so why not make "Lockhart" his catchphrase and so on? :)

yeah but that was a mistake I only meant to make one
so this is the second thread
really.

I just...why lie? You started three threads on your town before, on purpose--which you said yourself--and two got closed because that's not allowed. (I'm responding to this rather than telling a mod, because they already know, or sending you a PM, because you already know.)
I do understand why you made this current thread, though, and I'm not here to be a bully or rehash what was discussed in that last thread. I come in peace. But maybe being honest is the best thing for you to do?

Last edited:
I'll be sure to visit once I get the Dream Suite, of course this is in my new town ._.

Just visited as well, I really loved it. It's such a great idea to do. I cannot wait till it is completed, good luck with it^^

Back