What villager do you share birthdays with?

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Rose
I share mine with Stella (April 9) and I'm so glad because I really like Stella! My boyfriend is with Buck
My birthday is close Tammi (April 1/2) and Shari's (April 10), which I'm so happy about because they're my favorite villagers. Also Porter (April 17). Seems that Aries people are a buncha monkeys lol.

I share mine with Leonardo. To be honest, I have no clue who he is... Too bad there are no wolves in my month ;~;

Share mine with Patty. I dislike the cow villagers, but it could be worse.

I share mine with Olivia the Snooty cat. She's one of the better cat villagers in my opinion so I'm pretty happy about it.

Omg I love Olivia! I have her right now in my new town and she is amazing!

Yes! Whenever she's in a dream town I always do some expressions in front of her because she makes some really great faces when doing some of them.

I hadn't shared my birthday with any villager until the WA update. Now it seems that Ike shares my birthday. I looked him up, and he is a cranky bear. Too bad I already have a cranky villager I don't want to part with.

I'm pretty sure I share my birthday with Penelope. I've never had her but she's definitely one of the more appealing mouse villagers. Plus she's on KK House's album cover so she gets bonus points.

Back