• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you interested in? (Possibly find lifeforms with similar tastes)

Zerous

beep boop
Apple 🍎
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2944-5199-8685
Plum Blossom
Green Alien Plush
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Dino Plush
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Daisy Easter Egg
Dragonscale Easter Egg
う
Zipper Sakura
Pink Hybrid Lily
Hey! Not sure if there is already a thread like this, but this thread is about, as the title states, what you are interested in. I thought this would be a good way to find people with similar interests as you, whether to find new friends, or are just curious about who shares your interests.

Just post whatever you're into, but if you're having trouble thinking of stuff, (or are like me and are generally just to lazy to think of stuff yourself,) here's a format:

Favourite Game(s): (video or other)
Favourite Book(s):
Favourite Movie(s):
Favourite Sport:
Hobbies:
Other?:

If anyone actually cares, I'm interested in:
Favourite Games: Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Undertale
Favourite Book(s):Harry Potter, PJ, HOR, (and the rest of Rick's mythology books.)
Favourite Movie(s): I don't really watch movies, but I watch plenty of anime.
Favourite Sport: I don't really do sport, I'm really unfit XD. I used to do basketball?
Hobbies: YouTube, videogames, reading, guitar (I play classical,) drawing, browsing forums, wanting sleep them staying up when I can go to sleep.
Other?: Nah, not that I can think of. I'm a pretty boring person.

If you find people who share your interests, maybe VM them to geek out? you know, without actually having to, like, socially interact with them...

Last edited:
Favourite Game(s): Destiny (xbl), Battlefield 1 (xbl), ACNL (3ds), Miku Future Tone (ps4)

Favourite Book(s): Confessions of a Not It Girl by Melissa... Kantor?

Favourite Movie(s): Guardians of the Galaxy 1,2, anything with Channing Tatum

Favourite Sport: soccer, sleep

Hobbies: games, illustrating, sleep

Other?: I LOVE FOOD & KITTIES

Last edited:
Favourite Game(s): Pok?mon and Animal Crossing
Favourite Book(s): The Hunger Games Trilogy
Favourite Movie(s): Marvel movies
Favourite Sport: American Football
Favorite food: Tacos
Hobbies: Reading, knitting and crocheting
Other?: Thabks for the fun thread! I added food lol

Favourite Game(s): Pok?mon (main games), Sunset, Civ V, Hyperdimension Neptunia (with all the spin-offs and ports)...and some app games.
Favourite Book(s): I think I have to list authors instead or it will be a long list: Jos? Saramago, Fernando Pessoa, Ryu Murakami, Yukio Mishima.
Favourite Movie(s): Breaking the Waves, Woodstock, Diary of a Shinjuku Thief, Pirates of the Carribbean movies, ... I've seen too much stuff so I'm just gonna list a few lol
Favourite Sport: To watch, definitely swimming/diving and ski jumping. Not a fan of practising stuff though.
Hobbies: Music, movies, politics, gaming (although not as frequent), literature...
Other?: MUSIC IS LIFE.

Favourite Game(s): Mario Kart, Mario and Luigi Saga series, Paper Mario series, and casual games in general
Favourite Book(s): I can't really name one.
Favourite Movie(s): Pixar and studio ghibli films, the boy and the beast, Ghostbusters, Big, Overboard, Sixteen candles, and so much more.
Favourite Sport: tennis, ping pong
Hobbies: trying new foods, figure studies, cooking, and shopping
Other?: I own a lot of shoes, coats, socks and earrings.

Favourite Game(s) Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, ACNL, Minecraft, Roblox
Favourite Book(s) This is probably going to be a VERY long list!
Harry Potter Series
The Reckoners Series (Three really good books to read if your in to science-fiction ((like me!)))
The Airborn series
Shipbreaker
The divergent series
The Hunger games series
The Chronicles of Narnia (A seriously huge book!)
The Maze Runner series
Pendragon Series
Prisoner B-3087
The Boy in stripped pajamas
The Maus Series
Percy Jackson & The Olympians (Going off the top of my head here)
The Familiars Series
The Magic Thief Series (My personal favorite) Only got to read the three first one's though, R.I.P
If you actually look these books up, they revolve around three things: Science fiction, fantasy, and adventure ;P
Favourite Movie(s) Half of these books have movies, so I'm not going to list here. But, I have a favorite TV show called "The Last Ship", literally the best post-op calling show you can ever find!
Favourite Sport(s) I'm absolute **** at sports, but I always wanted to try out: Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, or Swimming.
Hobbies: Me either: Reading, Playing Videogames, exploring (mostly just to get Starbucks xD) and swimming.
Other?: Nope, just a boring person who loves video games

Favourite Game(s): Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Splatoon, GTA, Stardew Valley, Fire Emblem

Favourite Book(s): Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Maze Runner, Stephen King (all-time favourite book is The Dead Zone by King), ASoUE, anything true crime related, Death Note manga, Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Favourite Movie(s): Psycho (1-4), Jurassic Park/World, Scream, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, any Spider-Man movie lol, Battle Royale, Disney movies (or just animated films in general!)

Favourite Sport: None.

Hobbies: Writing, reading, playing video games, watching horror flicks

Other?: Favourite TV shows include Bates Motel, AHS and Stranger Things. I'm also interested in true crime, aspects of ancient history, law and psychology.

Last edited:
Favourite Game(s): Animal Crossing. Silent Hill series. Devil May Cry series. And a wide assortment of tabletop games, including RPGs.
Favourite Book(s): It's been a while since I've read anything, but I love the Discworld series, Lord of the Rings and various Anne Rice novels
Favourite Movie(s): Pretty much anything related to horror, swords & sorcery, and the Marvel movies
Favourite Sport: Not really into sports.
Hobbies: video games, writing, making model kits
Other?: I love a lot of things related to Lovecraftian horror, steampunk, mythology

Favourite Game(s): Video games: Animal Crossing, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney. Board & card games: Sushi Party Go!, Pretending to Grownup (check it out; it's hilarious), Mille Bournes, Smash Up, Broom Service, Quartz.

Favourite Book(s): Modern Witch and Witch Central series, Wishcraft Mysteries series, Persuasion, The Memoirs of Cleopatra,The Autobiography of Henry VIII, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, Narnia series, Geodessey series, Blackie Ryan series, The Wicked Years series, Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister, Beauty, The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott, Green Gables series, Little House series, Blood and Gold, Pandora, The Autobiography of Santa Claus. I know there are more, but that's off the top of my head.

Favourite Movie(s): The Philadelphia Story, Guys and Dolls, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Singin' in the Rain, The Wizard of Oz, Sense and Sensibility, Shall We Dance (Astaire and Rogers), The Thin Man series. In general, I love movies from the Golden Age of Hollywood, specifically musicals.

Favourite Sport: To watch: Soccer. To participate in: Fencing, although I haven't done so for several years. A couple of injuries sidelined me, and I haven't got back to it.

Hobbies: Reading (see above list), writing (I have 1 finished novel and several more in various states of disarray), knitting, counted cross-stitch, coloring.

Other?: Cats. I have two furbabies and love spending time with them. I also love tea and have been playing around with creating my own blends.

Favourite Game(s): animal crossing animal crossing animal crossing and anything nintendo really

Favourite Book(s): douglas adams (the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy is my all-time favourite book!), anything stephen king, obligatory harry potter mention bc it was my childhood (also thissss), some really good books I've read in the past couple months: life of pi, the book thief, never let me go

Favourite Movie(s): anything ghibli, and lots of other animated films

Favourite Sport: uhhh I've been jogging a bit recently? me and my friend plan to go biking a lot later this summer. my hand eye coordination is trash so I'm bad at anything with balls and nets rip

Hobbies: sleeping, drawing, video games, cartoons and anime, youtube, reading, procrastinating. I used to write a loooooot but I've kinda fallen out of it recently - I wanna get back into it again soon!

Other?: nah not really, I'm just a big nerd ?\_(ツ)_/?

Last edited:
Favourite Game(s): Mother 3, Animal Crossing(series), Paper Mario TTYD, Fire Emblem(series)
Favourite Book(s): I've read plenty, though I can't think of one.
Favourite Movie(s): The Incredibles, How To Train Your Dragon, Perk of Being A Wallflower
Favourite Sport: Tennis, Badminton, Soccer (Football)
Hobbies: Drawing, Reading, Writing, Coding, Gaming, etc etc
Other?: Pizza &&/|| Chocolate is the way to my heart ❤️.

Last edited:
Favourite Game(s): undertale! i could go on and on about it. also pokemon, splatoon, animal crossing, mario kart, smash bros, portal, uhhh theres probably more but those are just the ones off the top of my head.
Favourite Book(s): i havent read many novels lately, but harry potter and the hunger games are classics.
Favourite Movie(s): basically any marvel movie!
Favourite Sport: whats an exercise
Hobbies: gaming, reading, drawing, writing, watching various shows, i play some woodwind instruments??
Other?: basically all i want to do is sleep lmao

Last edited:
Favourite Game(s): acnl of course! i haven't played many 3ds games (i just got my 3ds and my copy of acnl three and a half months ago, so i'm still a noob), but i like achhd! i also like undertale and maplestory!

Favourite Book(s): i love the Harry Potter books still, and i haven't had much time to read recently, but i like the Throne of Glass series! in the more classic realm, i love Little Women, Tale of Two Cities, the Feminine Mystique, and The Second Sex!

Favourite Movie(s): recently, i've been watching mostly documentaries, so i recommend The 13th (about how our criminal justice system basically undermines the 13th amendment abolishing slavery / oppression based on race), Sick Around The World (explores health care systems of major countries around the world!), Shouting Fire (about freedom of speech), among others :) I like to watch the Daily Show and also Rachel Maddow too! I also love all the Ghibli films.

Favourite Sport: i'm highly unathletic, but i do dance???

Hobbies: i like playing acnl of course, but i also play the cello! i also like to spend my time decorating my bullet journal and shopping online and in thrift stores

Other?: hope we can be friends!!

Favourite Game(s): Animal crossing games have always been a constant favourite... I enjoy casual games, platformers, and most RPGs/simulations. I'd get wayyy into horror games if I owned the right consoles lol.
Favourite Book(s): My favourite book is The Philosophy of Andy Warhol by Andy Warhol lol. Idk, I read a lot of different genres. I love reading short stories and horror/thrillers like the collected ghost stories by MR James. I'm also a sucker for gangster mob stuff I have no idea why I just find it entertaining.. like The Godfather and The Sicilian. I read quite a bit of non-fiction too, even though it can get dry at times, currently I'm reading a history of the world in 12 maps and I'm hooked. Hooked on a book about maps lol ~_~
Favourite Movie(s): Suspiria is my all time favourite movie. Some others: Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Moon, Gattaca, Metropolis, The Hellraiser movies, 28 days later, Pan's Labyrinth, Being John Malcovich. Erm recently I watched Mermaid by Stephen Chow and it was such a PSA but omg it was hilarious. Yep I have very random interests.
Favourite Sport: I don't play (or watch) sports anymore but I'd say soccer. I always have the constant desire to kick something lol. I don't like club mentality though I just roll my eyes every time my friends talk about soccer. Omg the most entertaining (and terrifying) sport to watch is synchronised swimming... that's always a fun time.
Hobbies: Collecting stuff, traveling. Building/making stuff. Visiting Museums. I'm very interested in bookmaking and binding and if I weren't in the career field I am in now, I'd probably go back to school for art restoration with an emphasis on printed matter.
Other?: My favourite genre of horror is zombies. I love day dreaming about apocalyptic scenarios.

Last edited:
I could use some new friendos to talk to : ))
Favourite Games: Pokemon, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Animal Crossing (ofc), Legend of Zelda
Favourite Shows/Film(s): ghibli movies, Adventure Time, We Bare Bears, Steven Universe, The Office, Bates Motel, Sherlock, Stranger Things, Coraline, and a bunch of anime
Favourite Sport: I don't really do sports but I do like archery and badminton!
Favourite Foods: desserts, cream pastas, beef stew, noodle soup, rice, and sponge cake with fruit!
Hobbies: drawing, cooking/baking occasionally, video games, people watching, tumblr, going out for mt and food
Other?: really missing the cat I took care of recently so if anyone has cat pics show me!! or any dogs too tbh

Last edited:
Favourite Game(s): Dark Cloud, Overwatch, Dragon Age Origins, Pokemon, FFXIV, etc.
Favourite Book(s): The Black Book of secrets, Endymion Spring
Favourite Movie(s): All studio Ghibli films besIDES GRAVEYARD OF FIREFLIES !#&% THAT DEPRESSING SOBFEST
Favourite Sport: Soccer and Lacrosse
Hobbies: Drawing, Animating, Programming, Video Games, reading, cooking.etc.
Other?: I am a simple person. If you give me food I'll probably be friends with you forever.

Favourite Game(s): Pok?mon, Acnl, Hyperdimention Neptunia, GW2, Any Mario game (I'm a sucker for nintendo games), Fire Emblem, Portal, Touhou, Undertale, Overwatch
Favourite Book(s): How To Kill A Mockingbird, Hunger Games series, Sailor Moon (if manga counts)
Favourite Movie(s): I don't really watch many movies but I like Disney and Studio Ghibli movies!
Favourite Sport: Not a big fan of sports but I enjoy basketball!
Hobbies: Drawing, playing video games, reading, watching tv/anime, sleeping
Other?: I love jfashion and cats! But I'm pretty boring imo :p

Last edited:
Favourite Games: Assassins' Creed or Animal Crossing
Favourite Book: Eleanor and Park
Favourite Movie(s): any Marvel movie TBH
Favourite Sport: basketball
Hobbies: reading, writing, drawing, spending time with fam
Other?: I have two small dogs that I absolutely adore, but I lowkey want a cat

Favourite Game(s): AC!, LoZ, Untertale(happy to see that others love it tooo!!), pokemon, skyrim/oblivion/morrowind, sims, stardew valley... the list could go on!!
Favourite Book(s): woah, that is too broad of a question- terry prachett books! mangas? erm ah- comics? most really
Favourite Movie(s): same here.. DC films! though they've been lacking recently :(
Favourite Sport: HAHAHA is this a joke?
Hobbies: seeing how long i can sleep each day, before i'm late for college/work
Other?: I love my cats then i love my lifeeeeeeeeeee

Favourite Game(s): Terraria, Metroid series, Castlevania series, "metroidvanias" in general, Silent Hill 1-3, early Resident Evil games, Crash Bandicoot 1-3, Sonic series(SA 2: Battle and before)
Favourite Book(s): maybe Lovecraft stuff?
Favourite Movie(s): Aliens, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The Big Lebowski, Predator, Labyrinth, and probably a ton of others
Favourite Sport: none
Hobbies: listening to music, drawing, playing video games
Other?: I love music, particularly metal music(nearly all sub genres), coffee is amazing(esp. hazelnut), animals are our friends, I like to drink occasionally and sometimes smoke some ganja

Last edited:
Back