• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you interested in? (Possibly find lifeforms with similar tastes)

Favourite Game(s): ACNL, Catherine, Haunting Ground, Katawa Shoujo (my favorite VN to this day), Silent Hill 2, the entire Sly Cooper series, and so many others.
Favourite Book(s): Gosh...Invisible Man, Fried Green Tomatoes, Lolita, anything Lovecraftian, Monster Girl Encyclopedia (sue me! :p), Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Harry Potter from nostalgia, and soooo so so many more. I love to read!
Favourite Movie(s): Men In Black, The Darjeeling Limited, Sex and The City 1 & 2, Alfie, and The Dead Poets Society. I don't watch much TV, but I love RuPaul's Drag Race.
Favourite Sport: Hm, I'm not really into sports, but I do enjoy yoga, swimming, and running.
Hobbies: Drawing monster girls, reading mostly fiction books, cooking, tabletop RPGs, and jfashion (specifically gyaru and sweet lolita, but I look at a lot of stuff and have a varied aesthetic).
Other?: I love bees and cats and iced matcha drinks, and I'm also hardcore into technology (IST major)!

Favourite Game(s):Skyrim, ACNL, Sims 3
Favourite Book(s):I haven't really read much of anything since getting out of school, last thing I read was Welcome To Night Vale: The Novel and it was great, considering getting the new one.
Favourite Movie(s):Practical Magic, Labyrinth, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Moana, Repo! The Genetic Opera, etc. etc.
Favourite Show(s): Rick and Morty, Gravity Falls, AHS, Futurama
Favourite Sport: Underwater basket weaving.
Hobbies: Pen pals. All things art related, writing, sculpting, miniatures, drawing, cooking, basically if it's something where you make something as an end result I love it.
Other?:I have a danger noodle. I'm into spooky stuff/paranormal, I'm a witch, a goth, and a really rad person all around, let's be biffles.

Last edited:
Favourite Game(s): Silent Hill Series, F.E.A.R, Skyrim, ESO, ACNL, GTA, Black Ops, Prey, Pokemon, Mario Kart, Catherine, Stadew Valley. Honestly, I enjoy most games.
Favourite Book(s): I haven't read in so so long, the last book I actually read is one of my Wiccan/Pagan books.
Favourite Movie(s): Grave Encounters, Saw (all of them), anything in the horror genre.
Favourite Sport: Don't play any anymore, but I use to do figure skating was one of my favourites as well as Netball.
Hobbies: I am a digital artist so most of my time I am doing art work, as well as playing games.
Other?: I love anything witchy, horror/gore ish. I am alternative (gothic and a little bit witchy). I'm really not that great with writing this type of stuff.

Bump! Hope this thread has helped someone find a user with similar interests. :)

Favourite Game(s): Pokemon Sun/Moon and The Sims 4,
Favourite Book(s): Goosebumps series
Favourite Movie(s): X-Men series
Favourite Sport: Not interested
Hobbies: I like to study the anatomy of otherworldly beings & cultural behavior
Other?: I like to exercise during my free time

Favorite games- AC, Dragon quest, and Harvest moon.

Favorite books- Harry Potter, anything from Roald dahl, Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn, Anne of Green Gables.

Favorite sports- None, but I love playing volleyball with my siblings.

Hobbies- Gardening. I wish I could retire and just garden all day.

Movies or shows- I love Walking Dead, Orange is the new black, breaking bad, and American horror story.

Favorite foods- Anything chocalate, pizza, and salads.

Favourite Game(s): BF1, Rainbow 6, Halo, ACNL, L4D, Insurgency
Favourite Book(s): "The Last Juror" "Last Man Standing"
Favourite Movie(s): Black Hawk Down, Saving Private Ryan, Jarhead, Full Metal Jacket
Favourite Sport: Baseball
Hobbies: Shooting, going to the gym, working on my car, doing new things and traveling
Other?: If you have anything in common with me please message me, I'd love some more friends lol

favourite game(s): sims, animal crossing, pokemon, harvest moon, mystic messenger... anything involving supernatural/fantasy/romance, and otomes.
favourite book(s): way too many to list. again, i love most fantasy/romance/supernatural genres, and i read a lot of manga.
favourite movie(s): harry potter (all), alice in wonderland (animated + newer ones), nightmare before christmas, dr. horrible's sing along blog (does this count?)
favourite sport: don't like sports much.. i do like ice skating however, and fencing.
hobbies: reading, drawing (mostly digital), writing (short poetry and fiction), singing, researching, playing games. i try to cosplay but don't have much money to do so - however, i do make a very good natural eren jaeger (snk) and MC (mystic messenger).
other?: i'm a witch, existential thinker, very into the occult/paranormal (our gifts + craft run in the family rip), and i'm pretty obsessed with cats, foxes, and dragons. i also love researching things like mythology (particularly japanese and celt). i'm pretty weird lol.

i don't do small talk very well, and i can come off a little strong i guess because i tend to jump into deep conversation.. but if y'all witchy folk or mystic messenger fanatics are out there, feel free to reach out for a chat ♪

Can I just say that I'm interested in a lot of stuff except mainstream/popular things like Harry Potter, Star Wars, and stuff like that? Thanks. If you read my tagline you deffs know what its about.

Idk why but I really like to talk about myself. It's not that I don't think other people are interesting (which is 128% false), I just feel like I don't get to talk about my interests very often, or even celebrate them for that matter. I usually don't like to talk about myself when I'm given an opportunity because I feel like I'm being self-centered. Idk but enough with that here I go.

Favourite Game(s):
Well this should be pretty obvious... :rolleyes:
- SM64
jDLGt6V.png

- MK64
- Mario Party 1 (N64)
- Zelda OOT (N64)
- SM World (or better yet, SM All-Stars + SMW, SNES)
- Paperboy 2 (SNES)
- SimCity (SNES)
- Excitebike (NES)
- SMB3 (NES)
- Animal Crossing (GCN)
- SMG2 (Wii)
- MK Wii (uhhhh)
- SM Odyssey (yeah, it's not even out yet and I already love it)
- Honorable Mention: Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom (PS2)
I hope I'm not forgetting anything...

Favourite Book(s):
I don't read very often but here are some books I've read that I like.
- The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
- The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck
- The Green Mile and Chstine by Stephen King
A small collection of historical fiction and horror... How delightful.
(I'm actually about to start reading East of Eden... by John Steinbeck :lemon:)

Favourite Movie(s):
- Back to the Future!!
- Aladdin and Hercules (Disney movies)
- I feel like there are some movies I would rly like, like Ghostbusters and... The Wizard? Lol idk
- For TV shows my favs are King of the Hill and Star Trek ^o^

Favourite Sport:
Ranked from highest interest to least interest.
- Tennis (why do people think this is a sissy sport?? lol)
- Baseball
- Softball
- Basketball

Hobbies:
- Piano (playing for almost 12 years!?)
- Drawing
- Writing
- Collecting old vinyl records/cassettes and players.
- Cats
- Video Games
- Collecting NES and N64 games
- Roller Skating
- And most importantly... sleeping. Cause I'm always tired.

Other?:
- I'm really interested in anything that has to do with the N64. I mean anything. I'll even stop to read about its processor, which is how I learned that the N64 is capable of processing in 64 bits but commonly processes in 32 bits, probably to save storage and time.
- I also have an interest in old electronics, specifically ones from the 70's through the late 80's. That's why I watch The 8-Bit Guy on yt a lot.
- Did I mention that I 1980's? (*^^*)

Idk why but I really like to talk about myself. It's not that I don't think other people are interesting (which is 128% false), I just feel like I don't get to talk about my interests very often, or even celebrate them for that matter. I usually don't like to talk about myself when I'm given an opportunity because I feel like I'm being self-centered. Idk but enough with that here I go.

Favourite Game(s):
- SM64
jDLGt6V.png

- MK64
- Mario Party 1 (N64)
- Zelda OOT (N64)
- Paperboy 2 (SNES)
- SimCity (SNES)
- Excitebike (NES)
- SMB3 (NES)
- Animal Crossing (GCN)
- SMG2 (Wii)
- MK Wii (uhhhh)

Favourite Book(s):

Favourite Movie(s):
- Back to the Future!!
- I feel like there are some movies I would rly like, like Ghostbusters and... The Wizard? Lol idk

Favourite Sport:
- Baseball
- Softball
- Basketball

Hobbies:
- Drawing
- Writing
- Cats
- Video Games
- Roller Skating

Other?:
- I'm really interested in anything that has to do with the N64. I mean anything. I'll even stop to read about its processor, which is how I learned that the N64 is capable of processing in 64 bits but commonly processes in 32 bits, probably to save storage and time.
- I also have an interest in old electronics, specifically ones from the 70's through the late 80's. That's why I watch The 8-Bit Guy on yt a lot.
- Did I mention that I 1980's? (*^^*) ~

Favourite Game(s):
- SM64
jDLGt6V.png

- MK64
- Mario Party 1 (N64)
- Zelda OOT (N64)
- Paperboy 2 (SNES)
- SimCity (SNES)
- Excitebike (NES)
- SMB3 (NES)
- Animal Crossing (GCN)
- SMG2 (Wii)
- MK Wii (uhhhh)

Favourite Book(s):

Favourite Movie(s):
- Back to the Future!!

Favourite Sport:
- Baseball
- Softball
- Basketball

Hobbies:
- Drawing
- Writing
- Cats
- Video Games
- Roller Skating

Other?:
- Did I mention that I 1980's? (*^^*) ~

Favourite Game(s):
- SM64
jDLGt6V.png

- MK64
- Mario Party 1 (N64)
- Zelda OOT (N64)
- Paperboy 2 (SNES)
- SimCity (SNES)
- Excitebike (NES)
- SMB3 (NES)
- Animal Crossing (GCN)
- SMG2 (Wii)
- MK Wii (uhhhh)

Favourite Book(s):

Favourite Movie(s):
- Back to the Future!!

Favourite Sport:
- Baseball
- Softball
- Basketball

Hobbies:
- Drawing
- Writing
- Cats
- Video Games
- Roller Skating

Other?:
- Did I mention that I 1980's? (*^^*)

Favourite Game(s): Stardew Valley, Rhythm Heaven, Baldur's Gate, Exploding Kittens
Favourite Book(s): The Odyssey, Fall on Your Knees, Anne of Green Gables, HP
Favourite Movie(s): Melancholia, Pan's Labyrinth, Studio Ghibli
Favourite Sport: Biking, hiking, skiing woosh woosh splat
Hobbies: none; or all of the above
Other?: TV? Brooklyn Nine Nine, The Office, Dead Like Me (!!)

Favourite Games: Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Undertale, Harvest Moon, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney. Whew.
Favourite Book(s): I barely read anymore, but I love Durarara!!. It's a light novel.
Favourite Movie(s): I really loved Money Monster. It had George Clooney in it.
Favourite Sport: I like dancing!
Hobbies: writing original fiction and fanfiction, cooking, eating, playing video games, snuggling with my dog, dancing in my room.
Other?: I'm trying to learn Japanese, I love the anime Durarara!!, and I'm transgender!

Last edited:
Favourite Game(s): AC:NL, Fallout games, Dragon Age games, Pokemon
Favourite Book(s): Slaughterhouse-Five Kurt Vonnegut, Sandman graphic series by Neil Gaiman, Dark Materials Trilogy by Pullman, Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath, Harry Potter series ofc, Lion, Witch & Wardrobe, We Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson, To Kill a Mockingbird
Favourite Movie(s): Big Fish, Beetlejuice, (Original) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Goonies, Princess Bride, Harold and Maude, Wristcutters, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, Little Miss Sunshine, Rat Race
Favourite Sport: MMA (to watch)
Hobbies: Hiking, running, gym/lifting, swimming, rock-climbing, tennis, boxing, ukulele, painting, digital art, DS video games, tumblr, reading
Other? (Cartoons/Shows!): Steven Universe, Over the Garden Wall, Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Walking Dead, American Gods, Hannibal, Bates motel, Scream, Dexter, Psych, Stranger Things, Orange is the New Black, Breaking Bad, Lost Girl, True Blood, Sense8, Mindy Project, and prob more i'm forgetting.

Back