• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite drinks?

Iced cold water, lemonade, lemon or lime water, and a mojito (virgin or not, the taste is what's good).

Also I appreciate your joke lol!

Bubble tea for me! For alcohol, it'd be a margarita with no salt/sugar on the rim.

Oh man...matcha anything, hot chocolate, water, fruit drinks, and coffee. I'm a pretty big fan of iced coffee too, but I'm trying to limit my caffeine intake so I can't have that much.

The winner is iced coffee!!!!

But I also drink water, diet pop, iced tea and flavored waters

Hmm, peach sparkling water, cheesecake milkshake, coconut water, iced green tea, chocolate anything.

Water and green tea :) The only things I drink! Great for yout digestion, don'r harm, your teeth and good for your skin! Although sweet drinks in regulation aren't bad at all!

BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE.

or anything smoothie with a good taste. Or just fanta, coca cola etc.

As for alcoholic, def. a beer now and then, not too often though. Cider is nice too.

Any fruit/lemonade juice. I'm a sucka for it.

Also, a good Smirnoff every once in a while.

I really like drinks in general, it's nice to have a variety when it comes to drinking.
I really like cranberry juice though. That said, I drink a lot of soda and always enjoy a fresh smoothie ~

Water, coffee, Coca Cola, JD and Coke, mojito, blueberry anything, beer, anything w/ vodka, etc.

Last edited:
I loveee iced coffee. I'm obsessed with it. I had 3 large cups yesterday :eek:

I also love flavored sparkling water, like orange and pink grapefruit perrier. Yum c:

Teh Tarik.. it's like pulled milk tea and Boricha (Korean barley tea). I also like isotonic drinks like 100 plus and pocari sweat. I just get bored of water very easily lol.

matcha latte, taro milk tea (and regular), any fruit smoothies, ginger ale, iced coffee, mochas

Can I answer mojito xD?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I sound too alcoholic, but in restaurants I ask for mojito without alcohol! Is super yummy, is like a limonade with mint and basil!

Back