• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite drinks?

Coffee (black), Chamomile Tea, and this Mexican soda called Jarritos (specifically the guava flavor) and thats about it. (outside of hot water, which I almost always prefer over cold water :p)

Lemonade, coffee, sprite, chocolate milk, and of course water

date kefir, lemon juice, hot cacao milk, mango lassie and rose-hip honey tea, clove and ginger tea and kombucha

i like water, and i love unsweetened tea! too healthy? hehe
i'm not particularly a fan of soda (feels weird :cool:), so i don't really drink it- maybe once a year when i'm at some gathering and that's the only option, or if it's for a root beer float or something :) i'm also not a fan of really sweet things, so starbucks drinks are a no usually (too much syrup and milk)- i love black coffee though! during finals i always get iced black coffee from einsteins and it gets me so caffeinated i shake! that's probably kinda bad but uhh

I have Bolthouse Farms Blue Goodness in the morning, then water for the rest of the day. Don't really drink anything other than that!

Water and orange juice

I still don't get why people love coffee...doesn't it taste horrible?

Last edited:
I love a good cafe con leche (Cuban-style coffee), and that new-ish "flat white" latte from Starbux...

I like hot Irish-blend black tea, or Chinese "pu-ehr" fermented tea...

eh at happy hour i like either an India Pale Ale, or a hurricane, an old-fashioned, or darkNstormy...

I have a cinnamon almond milk macchiato almost every day from Starbucks, room temp water, iced royal tea/milk tea, cold jasmine tea, red wine (Malbec or a good Cab), cookies and cream milkshakes, blood orange San Pellegrino, can't think of my favorite hard liquor drink, Ebel's Weiss beer, coffee... I really love beverages I guess lol.

Back