• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello there!

CinnamonKiss

Magical Girl
Bells
Switch
6001-9920-6435
Tasty Cake
Hello everyone~

My name is Rachael and I've only been playing AC:NL for a few weeks. I tried playing Animal Crossing at the beginning of July and I looooved it! I bought Happy Home Designer, and I looooved it as well! So I just had to buy New Leaf, since I already owned a 3DS.
I've managed to make a few friends to get most of the fruit in my town (missing mangoes), but the 100 visits for the Train Station remodel is going to be a real killer :( If anyone feels like becoming friends in game please leave me your FC! You can find mine on my profile. I don't mind sharing fruit, but I have no extra flowers :(

A little about me:
I'm 26, I have a chow chow named Trinket, I have an auto-immune disease which allows me a lot of free time (for being in pain), I love cute things, and you can find me watching Gassymexican's Twitch stream when he's casting.
Feel free to share a bit about yourself! I don't bite, promise!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to The Bell Tree.

Sorry that you have an auto-immune disease. Hopefully you can take medication, or some other form of treatment to help keep it under control.

Hi! Welcome to the Bell Tree Forums as well! You will probably will see me everywhere in the forums since im SUPER-hyperactive... As said, Im sorry about your auto-immune disease! I actually have no clue on what it is, But I hope it isnt too bad!

(Also, If you need help paying for the train station renovation, I'll be happy to pay for it! Im usually super nice around the forums, So I hope I can help you out as well!)

Heya Rachel :)

Whoa sorry to hear about your auto immune disease, hopefully you're not in too much pain :)

If you still need mangoes let me know, I have a few I can give you.

Last edited:
Hey I'd love to be friends! We already have a lot in common since I have crohns disease another auto immune disease, i am in love with kawaiiiii stuffz xD and I hope you start to feel better since Im not sure what yours is and if it has a cure.. :( , :) I hope we can exchange fc's and become great friends :)

Last edited:
- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi and welcome to The Bell Tree.

Sorry that you have an auto-immune disease. Hopefully you can take medication, or some other form of treatment to help keep it under control.
Thank you :)
Yeah, it's a real life-controller. I take medicine to take the edge off the pain, but it never helps 100%, some days not at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Welcome to the Bell Tree Forums as well! You will probably will see me everywhere in the forums since im SUPER-hyperactive... As said, Im sorry about your auto-immune disease! I actually have no clue on what it is, But I hope it isnt too bad!

(Also, If you need help paying for the train station renovation, I'll be happy to pay for it! Im usually super nice around the forums, So I hope I can help you out as well!)

Thank you :D Haha, I think I may have seen your name in a few threads I read or commented in. It's fibromyalgia, it's uncurable but manageable (most days)

I make money pretty well on there. It's getting 100 people to visit! I haven't had any visitors, probably because I only have 1 friend so far, and she was giving me some fruit and things. If you feel like helping out by visiting I'd greatly appreciate it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heya Rachel :)

Whoa sorry to hear about your auto immune disease, hopefully you're not in too much pain :)

If you still need mangoes let me know, I have a few I can give you.

Hi Zogabog~!
Thank you for the kind words. I wish I could say I wasn't, most days just depend on how much pain.
I have mangoes now, but thank you for offering! If you'd still like to be friends in-game, I'd like that :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I'd love to be friends! We already have a lot in common since I have crohns disease another auto immune disease, i am in love with kawaiiiii stuffz xD and I hope you start to feel better since Im not sure what yours is and if it has a cure.. :( , :) I hope we can exchange fc's and become great friends :)

Awesome! I'll log on add you shortly after posting this reply. Feel free to add me back :) I have Fibromyalgia, so we can both commiserate about our woes together. No wonder AC is a perfect fit for us :p Mine is incurable, but there's medicine to lessen the pain (most days).
Yes, let's become friends! Mine is in my profile :) or underneath my name on this page... I think?

Last edited:
Hello everyone~

My name is Rachael and I've only been playing AC:NL for a few weeks. I tried playing Animal Crossing at the beginning of July and I looooved it! I bought Happy Home Designer, and I looooved it as well! So I just had to buy New Leaf, since I already owned a 3DS.
I've managed to make a few friends to get most of the fruit in my town (missing mangoes), but the 100 visits for the Train Station remodel is going to be a real killer :( If anyone feels like becoming friends in game please leave me your FC! You can find mine on my profile. I don't mind sharing fruit, but I have no extra flowers :(

A little about me:
I'm 26, I have a chow chow named Trinket, I have an auto-immune disease which allows me a lot of free time (for being in pain), I love cute things, and you can find me watching Gassymexican's Twitch stream when he's casting.
Feel free to share a bit about yourself! I don't bite, promise!

Hiya!!
Its nice to meetcha, Rachel :3
I would absolutely love to be your friend!
My FC is in my profile, but I'll leave it here for you, and anyone else wanting to add meh!
FC:0018-4072-2268
Name: Wolfy

See ya soon!!! :D

Hi! Just call me Chick. There's one thing to know about me.
I loooovveee Chicks & Chickens.. <3
Anyways, I'd love to help with your remodel.
I hope you're not in too much pain at the moment. I feel extremely bad for you!
So, it'd be great if we could become friends! I have almost all of the items on ACNL, so please don't be afraid to ask me for anything. I love sharing useless junk with people who actually have a need for it!
Trying to figure out how forums work is a headache, so take it slowly and just make friends and enjoy.
See ya soon!

Hiya!!
Its nice to meetcha, Rachel :3
I would absolutely love to be your friend!
My FC is in my profile, but I'll leave it here for you, and anyone else wanting to add meh!
FC:0018-4072-2268
Name: Wolfy

See ya soon!!! :D

Nice to meet you too :D
I added you to my friends so feel free to add me back!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Just call me Chick. There's one thing to know about me.
I loooovveee Chicks & Chickens.. <3
Anyways, I'd love to help with your remodel.
I hope you're not in too much pain at the moment. I feel extremely bad for you!
So, it'd be great if we could become friends! I have almost all of the items on ACNL, so please don't be afraid to ask me for anything. I love sharing useless junk with people who actually have a need for it!
Trying to figure out how forums work is a headache, so take it slowly and just make friends and enjoy.
See ya soon!

Haha, hello Chick! They are pretty cute, so I see why you love them :)
The weather's got me feeling bad but I feel less bad when I'm not moving around. (If that makes sense)
I'd love to be friends! I'll add you shortly~ (I'm on my 3ds, so it won't take me long!)
If you've got them, I'm looking for Zen style items and the spa set. (I have the Spa Chair, hehe)
I'm old hat at forums, but some of the terms on here have me confused ;~; I'll have to double-check the FAQ and rules section I suppose. :)

Last edited:
Nice to meet you too :D
I added you to my friends so feel free to add me back!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha, hello Chick! They are pretty cute, so I see why you love them :)
The weather's got me feeling bad but I feel less bad when I'm not moving around. (If that makes sense)
I'd love to be friends! I'll add you shortly~ (I'm on my 3ds, so it won't take me long!)
If you've got them, I'm looking for Zen style items and the spa set. (I have the Spa Chair, hehe)
I'm old hat at forums, but some of the terms on here have me confused ;~; I'll have to double-check the FAQ and rules section I suppose. :)
I think I have some Zen and Spa items! I'll just double check, and if I do have them, you can have those items for free!
If you're confused about these forums, please don't be afraid to ask me or anybody else!
If you need some TBT (the website currency) then I'll donate to you! Thanks!
P.S. I was going to write a whole paragraph on how chicks are adorable, but I just had to cut that bit out.. haha

I think I have some Zen and Spa items! I'll just double check, and if I do have them, you can have those items for free!
If you're confused about these forums, please don't be afraid to ask me or anybody else!
If you need some TBT (the website currency) then I'll donate to you! Thanks!
P.S. I was going to write a whole paragraph on how chicks are adorable, but I just had to cut that bit out.. haha
Oh good!! I just opened my second floor so those will come in handy! Hopefully I can get a bedroom and bathroom set up! I can give you IGC if you'd like, I've been earning a lot with the beetle method.
I will! I look up terms sometimes, but I'm getting the hang of the forum acronyms.
Oh, you don't have to do that silly! I'm already en route to pay you TBT for villagers in the future :p
I would guess you would have mentioned how fluffy they are, and how cute their peeps are :p I wouldn't be mad!

Last edited:
Back