Soo.. whats the theme of your town? / what are your towns :)

50m4ra

Aaaaaaaaaaaaayiaaaaaaaaah
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Jack
Rn i have smashvil ( contrary to its name its Not themed ) with all my starrrt... i mean favs and random move i.... i mean happy encounters Lyman soleil renee bruce henry dizzy margie tangy ( ps i camp cycled for the eles bc i LOVE ELES )
while in my 3 day old (or 3 days young?) town starcity which is a moderen town themed after, of course the show arrow, I have oliver, mayor of course! Agent s as a starter, which works with my team arrow theme that started from here, tia and eleoise as starters too ( MORE ELES ) with big top kid cat and felicity comin someday..So what are your towns like are they themed or what!
Edit im changing felicity's catchphrase to OLIBER to make her sound really winny just like in season 4 *shudders

Last edited:
The theme of my town is Harry Potter. I'd say it's about 80% complete! The dream Address is in my signature if you want to give me suggestions on how to improve it. And it's the only town I have... for now... :)

tuesday is going to be just a nice town no theme. a happy village with nice public works projects and stuff.

saturday is based off of the manga parasyte. migi, my mayor, is the name of one of the aliens. he is one of the "good guys" in the manga but since he is his own person who took over a human so he's not as nice, but he wants to preserve the environment like all the aliens want to do in that manga. so it will be very natural, but also since the aliens eat people there's going to be some bloody stuff in some areas (i think attics of my residents houses bc my residents will all be aliens)

i am very excited to make both of them, but saturday will take a lot a lot a lot of work

Mine is going to be Bioshock themed! I feel like I'm saying that everywhere... I'm just really excited about it :p I even bought Raddle's and Bunnie's amiibo cards to go with the theme (none of my other villagers really do, but I would never get rid of them). My houses are ready but I'm stuck doing landscaping :|

tuesday is going to be just a nice town no theme. a happy village with nice public works projects and stuff.

saturday is based off of the manga parasyte. migi, my mayor, is the name of one of the aliens. he is one of the "good guys" in the manga but since he is his own person who took over a human so he's not as nice, but he wants to preserve the environment like all the aliens want to do in that manga. so it will be very natural, but also since the aliens eat people there's going to be some bloody stuff in some areas (i think attics of my residents houses bc my residents will all be aliens)

i am very excited to make both of them, but saturday will take a lot a lot a lot of work

I loved Parasyte <3

Mine is going to be Bioshock themed! I feel like I'm saying that everywhere... I'm just really excited about it :p I even bought Raddle's and Bunnie's amiibo cards to go with the theme (none of my other villagers really do, but I would never get rid of them). My houses are ready but I'm stuck doing landscaping :|

that's so cool!!!!! bioshock is so scary

I loved Parasyte <3

me too!!!!! it's so good i love it and i'm glad i came up with this idea

I don't really have a town theme. I guess it does look like someone **** flowers all over my town though.. Nature!

I'm making my town Cinnamaroll based. I already have plans for a cafe and a hotel in 2 of my residents' homes, and dreamies have already been thought out.

My town theme is a modern city with galaxy and space elements. I can't really work on it though till I have all the PWPs and Dream Villagers I want so right now I'm at a standstill. My houses are making progress though and I just got Katrina's shop today.

My current town doesn't have a theme, it's just all the things I like. I'm hoping to get a second copy and make a school campus-themed town with dorms and a sports building etc. All of the villagers will be guest lecturers in their chosen subject.

Home of Tier ones and Tier sixes... and in between... Love and hate everywhere.

Meme village for monkeys and those who want to lay with monkeys.

Rn i have smashvil ( contrary to its name its Not themed ) with all my starrrt... i mean favs and random move i.... i mean happy encounters Lyman soleil renee bruce henry dizzy margie tangy ( ps i camp cycled for the eles bc i LOVE ELES )
while in my 3 day old (or 3 days young?) town starcity which is a moderen town themed after, of course the show arrow, I have oliver, mayor of course! Agent s as a starter, which works with my team arrow theme that started from here, tia and eleoise as starters too ( MORE ELES ) with big top kid cat and felicity comin someday..So what are your towns like are they themed or what!
Edit im changing felicity's catchphrase to OLIBER to make her sound really winny just like in season 4 *shudders

I'm trying to make my town into a suburb' garden, with only hybrids growing in it. Of course, the human's houses will be themed differently.

Salem is very loosely based on the Enchanted Village from Heather Blake's Wishcraft Mysteries series. It has some modern conveniences, but still has the vibe of a cozy village with lots of forest areas. I'm using fairy tale items with it (lamps, bench, bridges, etc.).

Hollowyn is a straight up forest town. It's very natural-looking and as little modern as I can make it.

Like a magical forest, I guess. I'm thinking about building an occult shop and possibly a town cemetery at some point just for the shock value. I also think it'd be cool to have, like, a thrift store, but I guess that's basically like Re-Tail is. Plus, I have no idea how I'd set that up.

Back