• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I think I live and breathe Animal Crossing...

mitzi_crossing

🌼🌿🌼
Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Spring Shamrock
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
So it came to my realization today that this game means the world to me. I have played all Animal Crossings, starting with the gamecube version when I was little. It was the first game I ever played. And I continue to play it regularly along with New Leaf. I own all the amiibos and cards, t-shirts, plushies and other accessories on top of all the games. I even watch YouTube videos of the game on a daily basis.

But most importantly this game has gotten me through my life. Through my depression and anxiety, through break-ups, work struggles Etc. And it has been there for me through all of the happy times of my life as well.

I can't thank this game enough and also am thankful to this forum as well. I love it to pieces.

Sorry for the rant...anyone relate??

Totally relate. Been playing a long time pretty much every English game to date. It's gotten me through a lot. I hate when I go through bored periods with animal crossing because it's a huge chunk of my life.

Agreed. Animal crossing got me through a lot and I'd hate too see the franchise end.
They need to hurry up and bring a new game out, because it's the first time Nintendo's skipped a generation with Animal crossing and the Wii U.

Isn't funny how such a simple game can get us hooked for this many years? It sounds super cheesy, but I've moved around so much and generally had a lot of uncertainties in where I'll be in life, but this game has always been a constant for me!

Agreed. Animal crossing got me through a lot and I'd hate too see the franchise end.
They need to hurry up and bring a new game out, because it's the first time Nintendo's skipped a generation with Animal crossing and the Wii U.

I don't think the franchise will end any time soon. There's too many hints to a new game on the switch. I'm willing to wait for a really great game though!

Yes, I agree. I haven't been playing as long as others have, but I immediately fell in love with ACNL and its gotten me through a lot. I just (very) recently went through a break up and this game is the only thing keeping me going.

I love animal crossing so much as well. I love that I can pick up New Leaf at any time and start playing. There is so much to do and it's hard to get bored of. There are times in my life that I have gotten bored and took a couple months break but as soon as I pick it back up I'm addicted again and have to play every day.

Yep, can definitely relate :)

Been binge playing the past few weeks and now when I see trees in real life I plan where to put them. Or I see a piece of furniture and I feel like it's one I've seen in AC...

I have only played New Leaf, just me? Oh and happy home designer heh.. same thing hehehe. Very relatable though ^^ I've been playing for a year now and very recently stumbled against the bell tree forums. Now I'm also addicted to this because I love trading sharing my opinion with people who basically play the same game / have the same interests and I feel that tbtf (the bell tree forums) is a very safe and friendly environment I saw a thread on swearing and people seem to not do things like that on here which is good but yes I can agree with them I do swear with my friends irl for fun just not on the internet since there are kids on here

Yes, I can totally relate. I have played all the games except for Animal Forest, e+, and whichever was the one on the Wii U (amiibo festival?). Each one has gotten me through some seriously rough times in my life, and means the world to me. It's nice knowing we aren't alone in holding it so close to us. <3

I can relate to this. I have been playing since Wild World. It was one of my first games on the DS, and I fell in love. I have been playing since then, going through bouts. New Leaf has been really enjoyable. It is so hard to explain to people who have never played though. It keeps me calm when my anxiety is through the roof, and walking around my village is really enjoyable, considering that I am agoraphobic in real life, and don't get out much.

Animal Crossing is one of the best games ever made to me, I've poured more than 2000 hours altogether into New Leaf alone... can't imagine how many in all the games combined...

I sometimes play this game at night when I just don't feel like playing a game that requires a bunch of minuscule detail. Sometimes I just like to chill and do silly things.

I have been playing Animal Crossing for a decade! A game has never stuck to me so much before and it has helped me so much through hard times or my depression and anxiety. It's kind of like my at home therapy. And it's so fun to play ^^

Back