Who's your favorite Uchi Villager?

Uchis are probably my favorite personality, but out of them, my favorites are Cherry, Canberra, and Agnes

Last edited:
i have a soft spot for Muffy, the black sheep
Her stay in my town was brief but she was lovely everytime we spoke :)

I'm okay with the personality type, but they aren't the prettiest bunch to choose from.
I have Hazel in my town and she's a sweetie.. my favourite uchi. I have had Shari, Renee and Tammy before as well, loved them all. Frita is leaving my new town.. I'm thinking either Katt or Phoebe next.

Last edited:
Deirdre is super cute, I love how natural she looks. I also just love the Uchi personality in general so I think she's awesome to have in game. :)

Phoebe, Muffy and Charlise, I had Charlise in my town, but she moved out, now I don't have Uchi villagers in my town. I also love Mira, she remember me a Super-Bunny! :)

muffy mah girlllllll
I'm pretty fond of the uchi personality - it's probably my favourite next to smug and cranky!

Hazel is my all time favorite uchi, she's just a cool villager and I really like her. I also like Muffy,
Fuchsia and Charlise.

phoebe <3 she was my first uchi, and she just has the coolest design. it really suits her personality!

My No. 1 Favorite Uchi is Phoebe! :D

I really like Agnes, Shari, Mira, Katt, Deirdre, and Pashmina alot too. :)

Deirdre is my favourite Uchi. Phoebe is OKAY, and Renee is probably a second favourite of mine.

Of the Uchis I have, I like Phoebe, Rocket and Katt the best.
Phoebe & Rocket lend themselves very well to funny/apt greetings/catchphrases & I love making ones up for them.
Katt tho is one of my favourite all time villagers, she seems to have a distinct personality with a certain way of 'speaking' (sort of East End of London/cockney) & into [rock] music.

Katt! I think she's one of the best characters in the game, her design and her personality and her weird house are all so adorable. I feel like she's the most normal villager in my town, I go to her when I need to feel grounded.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of the Uchis I have, I like Phoebe, Rocket and Katt the best.
Phoebe & Rocket lend themselves very well to funny/apt greetings/catchphrases & I love making ones up for them.
Katt tho is one of my favourite all time villagers, she seems to have a distinct personality with a certain way of 'speaking' (sort of East End of London/cockney) & into [rock] music.

She DOES seem cockney!

I do love Muffy, But I have Sylvia.
I already have one sheep villager with Etoile so I don't really feel the need to have two, as I like a variety of animals in my town.
Sylvia is the purple Kangaroo and honestly she's my least favourite villager in my town, but I'm just working out what to replace her with. There are soooo many villagers I want, But I want at least one Uchi and I just can't work out which one to get.

If anyone has any ideas, they would be much appreciated. xx

Back