• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's your favorite Uchi Villager?

Uchis are my favorite personality. Though out of them, Cherry's a personal favorite. Most uchis are pretty ugly, bu there's a select few that actually look attractive, and said villager is one of them.

Pashmina is my most favorite Uchi villager but I had to move her out because her house was in a bad spot. Phoebe comes in second for me because she's based on a phoenix which is perfect for my Harry Potter town. I've never had Fuschia in my town but I think she looks cool :)

their pwps are definitely my favorite as well! i like their personalities but i wish some of their character designers were cuter ;;;
i like tammy! i have her in my town and i'm constantly creeping up on her in hopes of pwps. i didn't particularly like her a first, but for her birthday, i got her this really pretty purple shirt and it compliments her yellow fur reeeallly well. it brings out her cute facial accents too, like her eyeshadow + eyelashes and her blush :)

Shari is mine. Best looking monkey and uchi.

I don't like the design of uchi... but their pwp are the best ones (+ cranky)! If I have to choose one... Shari :).

ursala ❤️ i also like mira, the star detail on the back of her head is cute

I'm always surprised uchi are so often disliked. They're not my favorite necessarily, but I've always enjoyed their personalities. My two favorites are Pashmina and Deirdre.

Deirdre for sure! Fuchsia is a runner-up, although her coloring is rather loud. I just really like deer.

Deirdre is my favourite uchi. She looks so natural and she's also a deer, which is one of my favourite species in the game.

My most favorite is Shari but I really like Cherry and Muffy. Deirdre, in my eyes, look...I don't know what to say about her the same with Fuschia. Why do Uchi Deer have to look so... weird and flashy...

Hazel!! uni-wow! she's adorable :lemon:

Back