• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Whitney won't move into my town!

Haydenv019

もらにふぇ て&
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6697-9614-1784
森
May Birthstone (Emerald)
I need help, I cant get whitney to move in my town! I have 8 villagers, so it shouldnt be possible. Heres a pic of my town!

Attachments

• IMG_0451.jpg
    IMG_0451.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_0452.jpg
    IMG_0452.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 158
Its because you have two humans. The game only allows 10 total occupants for your town. HTH!

I have 2 humans and ten villagers. Have you had Whitney before?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, love that you have so many wolves. Your villager list sounds a little like mine d:

Wolves are my thang, :p

Now that you think of it, I've had her before. She ninja-moved while I was tt'ing to make room for another dreamie (Fang!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

She wont move! ;(

Attachments

• IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0453.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
If you had her before in the same town and she just recently moved out, you need to cycle 16 villagers in order to get her back (invite her to move in again).

You need to cycle through 16 villagers to get her back. Or just get lucky and find her amiibo card in a pack like I did.

Its because you have two humans. The game only allows 10 total occupants for your town. HTH!

I need to correct this information. This isn't true, sorry! I have 10 villagers +2 characters (one is my mayor)! Max. of people in your town is 14 (10 villagers + mayor + 3 side characters).

I need to correct this information. This isn't true, sorry! I have 10 villagers +2 characters (one is my mayor)! Max. of people in your town is 14 (10 villagers + mayor + 3 side characters).

thanks for letting me know. I haven't had more than 10 at once and I thought I had read it somewhere.

Sorry for the misinformation!

Yeah, could be because of the 16 villager cycle thing. OR someone else is gonna move into your town soon.

Back