• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Annoying songs that would play in your head at the worst time?

whattheheck123

internet clown
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7354-3613-2616
Lucky
Spring Sakura
Lobo
Rasputin was in my head while I was giving a presentation in class... I think I did well though lol

I dunno but the rick roll song has been stuck in my head all day...

...NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP. NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN...

I mean really! Let me sleep!

D-d-d-dora! Dora dora dora dora the explora! Boots is super cool explorer dora. jump in! Lets go! YOU CAN LEAD THE WAY-A HEY HEY
DDDORA DDORA SWIPER NO SWIPER SWIPER NO SWIPING aww miaaaaaan *chuckle chuckle Dora the explora!
Always get stuck when baby cousin comes over ( at least its "quality" toodlers show )

Just realized i can bear D-d-d-dora! Dora dora dora dora the explora! Boots is super cool explorer dora. Grab your backpack. jump in! Lets go! YOU CAN LEAD THE WAY-A HEY HEY
DDDORA DDORA SWIPER NO SWIPER SWIPER NO SWIPING aww miaaaaaan *chuckle chuckle Dora the explora!
I really hate "something like this" by chiansmokers i want nothing of the sort unless you're talking bout someone sleepin but thatd be realllllly creepy

Last edited:
Boku no Pico's first opening played in my head when I was cooking food with my bf. It was horrible. xP

"Where did you come from where did you go. Where did you come from cotton-eye Joe?"

Most of the words in these lyrics trigger the song to loop in my head for who knows how long. I'm afraid I might begin to mumble the lyrics unconsciously.

Luka Megurine singing "iyaiyaiyaiya"
I love her to death, and even the song can be cute when the time comes, but dear God not during finals.

"Where did you come from where did you go. Where did you come from cotton-eye Joe?"

Most of the words in these lyrics trigger the song to loop in my head for who knows how long. I'm afraid I might begin to mumble the lyrics unconsciously.

Ohhhh god. We were forced to dance those really weird dances to that one in like middle school and a bit up.. Can't remember exactly what dance but yeah it's so bad.

Catdog intro.. the swedish one ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Right, this version of 'up up and away in my beautiful balloon' with 5th dimension i have on this 'summer of love' mixtape. i mean it can be swoon to listen to if you're in the mood for random psych/sunshine pop things but other than that it's just way too sugary sticky.

Last edited:
Back