• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Cartoon character (if any) did you find attractive as a Child?

Buttlet32

Livin' a Quiet Life
Bells
Mint
This probably sounds like a weird and pointless question to some of you, but I was laying in bed just thinking. I was thinking about everything from Teletubbies to the Holocaust and from Elvis Presley to King Kong, and then this question popped into my mind.

As a kid, I had a few characters from cartoons or anime that I found attractive.

- Cynthia from Pok?mon
- Lola Rabbit (this one came right after Space Jam)
- Vanessa Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb
- Jessica Rabbit

After thinking about them, I wondered whom other people found attractive as a child.

So with that said, who if anyone/thing did you find attractive in a childhood cartoon, video game, or movie?

Disclaimer: I am not promoting bestiality, nor am I saying it is wrong. That topic is to be discussed elsewhere. This thread has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

bOY was i in love with howl from howl's moving castle! he was probably my first crush tbh... also... uhhhh danny phantom???

it's not really a childhood movie, bc it came out more recently, but jack frost from rise of the guardians is SO ATTRACTIVE?

i also had a couple of girl crushes here and there (kim possible, amirite)

It's sort of embarrassing, but my first cartoon crush was Sly Cooper. I think it was mostly his voice because I love Kevin Miller! I also had a thing for Renji from Bleach, once I started watching anime.

My first crush was Luka Megurine from Vocaloid haha

I suppressed it and pretended to like Len Kagamine more because as a 12 year old girl it's just more acceptable to be in love with a guy lol

I also had a small crush on Rin but it was more like admiration because I thought she was a way cooler girl than I would ever be lol

Anout a year later I started liking Haku though because I just relate to her so immensely. I actually just projected all of my emotions on her but I can see my headcanons fitting her perfectly. To this day, she's really much more than just a crush for me. She's my comfort. Heck, she helped me through my depression.

Last edited:
When I was nine I had this huge crush on Rouge the Bat. I had notebooks full of drawings I made of her and everything. Not in like, a dirty way, but just drawings.

When I was a kid I adored Shego from Kim Possible, Sam from danny phantom, Starfire, Raven and Beastboy from Teen Titans, Toph from Avatar: Last airbender, and Diana from Martin Mysteries.

When it came to anime I liked Tomoyo from cardcaptor sakura, Ami and Makoto from Sailor moon, lastly Morinozuka and Harohi from Ouran high school host club.

Okay have any of you guys seen Quest for Camelot?? Like I had the biggest crush on Garrett? I think that;s his name but I was literally obsessed.

Eh, no one. I don't really consider cartoon stuff of the 90s/early 00s that attractive since all we could watch here were obvious kids' aimed things or just clay animation or things with weird heads, you get the drill.

As for anime later on, dunno that one either. I do like Noire from the Hyperdimension Neptunia games though.

Don't judge me but Knuckles and Shadow xD
Of course this fazed out around middle school

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Numbah 4 (Kids Next Door), and I think a girl crush on Raven

Best topic ever. I had too many lol, here a few:
- Yamato Ishida from Digimon Adventure
- Gohan from Dragon Ball Z
- Pegasus Seiya from Saint Seiya
- Genzo Wakabayashi from Captain Tsubasa
aaaand
Kaede Rukawa from Slam Dunk

all a bunch of series from the nineties~

Oh and why all are anime?
Well in my country, and in that time (90'), it was very difficult to have... I don't know how to say it in english but is "televisi?n cable" which means that all those "premium" channels (in that time: cartoon network, mtv, nickelodeon, etc.) where too expensive, so you only could watch national channels. From 4pm to 8pm anime it was the only thing on air xD. Is so nostalgic, in my country, everyone from my age (even if they don't like anime now) has watch anime when they where kids because there was nothing else to see :).
Sorry for my bad english, is a little difficult to try to explain me using the past - present verbs.

Okay have any of you guys seen Quest for Camelot?? Like I had the biggest crush on Garrett? I think that;s his name but I was literally obsessed.

ACTUALLY, I did too as a kid. The last time I watched the movie though, I cringed so hard because of how ugly I think he looks now LOL.

---

Embarrassingly enough, little kid me back in the 90's had a crush on Kovu from Lion King 2.... Then I got a crush on both Sonic and Shadow the Hedgehog. Sonic's having been from the original Adventure game/SatAM/Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and Shadow because of Sonic Adventure 2. Also Tails, but more specifically from his Adventure incarnation.

Bakura, Marik, and Pharaoh Atem from Yugioh... Edward Elric from the original FMA anime.... Inuyasha from Inuyasha...

That's all I can think of at the moment @.@

I second whoever said Danny Phantom and for plutonic desires I wanted to be part of the group from the show The Weekenders

Probably wasn't my first cartoon crush but I was really into Joey from Yugioh

Before that was probably Matt from Digimon lol

Back