• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Closet Clean Out!

How much for the stair dresser?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like my comment when you answer please, I will be looking other forums c:!

Hi! Would you be interested in trading your twelve-grape plate and newsprint helmet for six hybrids (your choice/combination of pink/gold/blue roses, carnations, and/or blue violets) on your wishlist?

Hi! Would you be interested in trading your twelve-grape plate and newsprint helmet for six hybrids (your choice/combination of pink/gold/blue roses, carnations, and/or blue violets) on your wishlist?

Would I be able to get 4 gold roses and 2 blue ones? Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i buy all the remaining clothes..Your call on how much

Umm....I have around 200 clothing items altogether so I really have no idea how to price this lol. What do you think is fair?

Would I be able to get 4 gold roses and 2 blue ones? Thanks!

Yes, I'll trade four gold roses and two blue roses for your twelve-grape plate and newsprint helmet.

When and where would you like to trade?

Yes, I'll trade four gold roses and two blue roses for your twelve-grape plate and newsprint helmet.

When and where would you like to trade?

Awesome! We can do my town but I won't be able to trade until like 5 hours. I'll send you a VM when I'm home :)

Last edited:
Back