• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Closet Clean Out!

Hi! Could I get:
Basement wall
Neutral floor
Dango

If you're willing to trade I have a dalmation ornament, Dogtooth tee and rose-sky tank dress? But if not just name your price!

Hi! Could I get:
Basement wall
Neutral floor
Dango

If you're willing to trade I have a dalmation ornament, Dogtooth tee and rose-sky tank dress? But if not just name your price!

Hello! I just sold the Dango, but could I trade you the basement wall, neutral floor + 50k bells for your items ? :)

Grandpa hat, pacifier, and sweater-vest for 3,000 igb?

Last edited:
Hello! I just sold the Dango, but could I trade you the basement wall, neutral floor + 50k bells for your items ? :)

Sorry i just got back home;;
But oh thats okay, and yeah thats fine by me !

I'd like the Microwave, 500 IGB? I'm very sorry, I'm just going off the selling price so I don't know how much you paid for it. Thanks SO much!

Edit: Please VM me, I may be going offline soon, and I don't want to miss your messages.

Last edited:
can I buy the firefly lamp and tropical vista for 10k IGB? (please like this post if youre interested so i can check back!)

Back