• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Closet Clean Out!

Does 20,000 bells sound okay for you? :D I am hoping to build a set room with them and don't want to wait for Nook's to have the items. c:

Yes, I am! I already have a couple of items but am missing the majority including the wall and floor. :)

Yes, I am! I already have a couple of items but am missing the majority including the wall and floor. :)

Haha I thought that was you. If you don't mind just catloging I can let you catalog my whole set for free when we're trading. Then you can just order it on your own? :)

I am kinda a n00b, what does cataloging mean? c: Is it okay if I PM you? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for the PM! I tried responding but it says your inbox is filled up. :c

I am kinda a n00b, what does cataloging mean? c: Is it okay if I PM you? :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for the PM! I tried responding but it says your inbox is filled up. :c

Sorry about that! I deleted some messages haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you take 40 pink roses for 1 of each of your fossils? :)

I totally would! But would we be able to trade tomorrow?? :)

can i have:
- bubble tee
- cloudy tee
- cucumber pack
- fresh tank
- sky dress
- Comrade K.K.
- K.K. Adventure
- K.K. Groove
- K.K. Milonga
for 15 tbt? thx

Round glasses and monocle For 2 tbt? If yes please use this code :) 2982-0544-9930 I added you already

could i order
-kiki and lala set
-galaxy floor

name your price in igb c:

Back