Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
So, I decided to create a third player character for Sundance, and I want him to be a teacher. His house will be the town school with each room being the hall, trophy room, classroom, science lab, gym and upstairs, his apartment.
The thing is... I don't know what name I should give him. I want a name that will tell people right away that he's a teacher and his house, the school, but simply "Teacher" sounds bad. I though of "Sensei", or "Professor", or maybe "Prof. Something". The thing is, this something would have to be only 2 letters long, and all I could think of was Prof. Ed, which I'm not fond of.

Suggestions? :)

Well most teachers go by their last name. They don't go by Professor David. And if he's going to be a teacher for elementary, kids will address him as Mr. or (Mrs. Miss) for women.

So you could name him Mr. Something...like Mr. Brown or Mr. Johnson.

Feeny! :) Haha. Maybe not...though it would be recognizable as being a teacher! Mr. Feeny's first name was George, and that sounds kind of teacher-y. Sorry if that's not very helpful. I'll keep thinking!

Oh, that's right, I forgot you guys on the United States do this! Here we call teachers by their first names, so the idea of a Mr. whatever didn't even cross my mind... x)
I'll think about it! Thanks everyone! :)

Mr. Fat angry *******...

Last edited:
Feeny! :) Haha. Maybe not...though it would be recognizable as being a teacher! Mr. Feeny's first name was George, and that sounds kind of teacher-y. Sorry if that's not very helpful. I'll keep thinking!

This makes me so so so happy!! I loved Boy Meets World so so so much!!!

Maybe name him after your favourite author or scientist, etc. I think adding prof or mr to it sounds a little weird though and it limits your choices.

Oh another thing to take into consideration is to think of all the different historical figures who were very intelligent. Like Albert Einstein ect...

Back