• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Trading and selling ~ sale

mahonia

previous town owner
Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (2) +
CLOSED NOT SELLING ANYMORE, IF YOU MADE AN OFFER, I WILL TRADE WITH YOU BUT NO NEW IFFERS. THANKS FOR BUYING!

Last edited:
I'm going to be afk for a bit but could I trade my princess's chest for the autumn wall?

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649

I would like to buy one throne and the spherical radar, please. Would 900k IGB be enough?

Do you have any bush starts such as blue hydrangea, holly, yellow hibiscus or sweet olive?

That amount is perfect and I have a sweet olive shoot and a blue hydrangea shoot in my shop. Reply when you want to come and I'll add your friend code.

That amount is perfect and I have a sweet olive shoot and a blue hydrangea shoot in my shop. Reply when you want to come and I'll add your friend code.

I can be on my way in two mins. Already added you and have the bells in my pocket! I'll watch for your open gate. Oh! mayor name and town, please?

I can be on my way in two mins. Already added you and have the bells in my pocket! I'll watch for your open gate. Oh! mayor name and town, please?
Mayor saoirse and town glencove. I'll add your freind code now and open my gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates open !

ahh i want the homework set and lazy susan table ,, ill give you a wii u and the pink wood floor ??

Hello there. I'm ready for the trade if you are. Would you like to pick up or drop off?

Hi! Can I have the crane game, overall dress, heart r. balloon, and bunny y. balloon? I can give you 4 kiddie furniture pieces for them!

Hello :) Could I have a throne for a kiddie stereo, a pastel low table, and a pastel-stripe dress?

your fancy doll for my mermaid dresser?
Perfect! Sorry I replied so late just tell me when you want to trade and I'll add your fc.

Hello there. I'm ready for the trade if you are. Would you like to pick up or drop off?

Sorry I wasn't on when you texted. Just tell me when you want to trade and you can pick up. Just tell me and I'll add your fc.

Hi! Can I have the crane game, overall dress, heart r. balloon, and bunny y. balloon? I can give you 4 kiddie furniture pieces for them!
Sure! Sorry for the late reply. Just reply when you are ready and I'll add your fc.

Last edited:
Hey! could i have a throne, overall dress and the new3DS? i have the whole kiddie set :lemon: thanks

Hey! could i have a throne, overall dress and the new3DS? i have the whole kiddie set :lemon: thanks
I'm sorry, I'm already getting some of the kiddie furniture but if there is anything else you would like to trade I'll be happy to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello :) Could I have a throne for a kiddie stereo, a pastel low table, and a pastel-stripe dress?
I'm sorry , your reply didn't come up and I made an offer to someone. But if I still have it I'll tell you!

Last edited:
Hello, I can give you the;
Mermaid Clock
Mermaid Closet
Mermaid dresser
Mermaid lamp
Mermaid screen
Mermaid shelf
Mermaid sofa
Mermaid table
Mermaid vanity

Back