Furniture you wish you could customize

Kitsey

cosmic love
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Have you ever taken an item to Cyrus, hoping to make it to look the way you want, only to be surprised or disappointed to learn that it couldn't be customized? Or that what you wanted wasn't one of the options?

I would just die if the color of the liquid inside the florence flask could be changed. That's like my #1 complaint regarding furniture lol. I'd like it if the arcade machine could be customized into different colors, especially red. The neon sign could have a couple other designs, and it might also be neat if the color of the incense burner could be changed. And I don't think the hanger rack can be customized beyond just women's and men's clothes, which is a shame.

I also really wish that the sleek set and the minimalist set were available in more colors. And my final complaint is about the large alpine table specifically - why oh why isn't a solid colored tablecloth an option? That would be perfect. Unless I'm missing something, the only way to do it is to take up a spot in your custom designs. You could customize it with clothing, but I don't think there are any totally solid clothes available.

Curious to see whether anyone else has ever felt this way about certain furniture :)

I wish there was a plain white bedding option for the blue bed. I know the shade of blue can be customized, but it's kind of a drag to have to have a plain white design taking up a pattern slot if you don't want the bright yellow bedding or a clothing pattern. It would have been the perfect bed for one of my rooms, but I wound up using something else.

I used to always wish the tea set (the old, green and yellow one) could have other color options. Now that there are tea items from the WA update, it's no longer an issue.

It would be great if the pink velvet stool could be customized to other colors, too. It's so cute! And so pink.

Here is a handy list of pre-WA update items that can't be customized, for anyone trying to remember. :)

Oh, the pink velvet stool is a good choice. I'm using it now and it doesn't look too out of place, but a different color would probably look better.

i always hated that the retro fridge (that's what it's called right?) only comes in green. it would be SO easy to have it in white or blue or black or any other color but nope!! :mad:

The fireplace. I wish there were a few options to change the look of it. Sometimes I want it to look a bit more modern.

Fancy frame. I so badly wish we could change the look of the frame. Something more rustic would be nice, or just a nice wooden frame.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i always hated that the retro fridge (that's what it's called right?) only comes in green. it would be SO easy to have it in white or blue or black or any other color but nope!! :mad:

Yes. Red would be nice too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and the lovely phone. We should be able to change it like the other lovely items.

There's a lot of furniture I wish I could customize but I really want to be able to customize the 7-11 sushi bench to have different things inside the roll!

Every furniture. But I really want to customize princess furniture to make it pink or black-red or something.

Back