Defender of Gameplay~
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Cake
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hi! I'm new to this subforum so if there's anything you'd recommend I change about my post, lemme know!

Anyway, I'm running low on bells in ACNL at the moment, so I figured I'd use some of my TBT to buy some. The rate, if I can tell correctly, is 200k IGB = 1TBT, so that's the rate I'm going with. Go ahead and make an offer and I'll get back to you! :)

Thanks!

TL;DR: Giving you TBT for IGB, rate 200k IGB = 1 TBT.

I can trade with you, how many IGB do you need? I have vast amounts of it so its really all that you need.

Haha, I'm not gonna lie, I don't have any particular amount in mind. If you want a certain number of TBT, just lemme know, otherwise just offer an amount of IGB and I'll give you the TBT for it. :)

Edit: To be clearer, I want to pay off my house as well as some other public works projects so I'll really take anything. I have plenty of TBT since I never use them. :)

Last edited:
Haha, I'm not gonna lie, I don't have any particular amount in mind. If you want a certain number of TBT, just lemme know, otherwise just offer an amount of IGB and I'll give you the TBT for it. :)

Edit: To be clearer, I want to pay off my house as well as some other public works projects so I'll really take anything. I have plenty of TBT since I never use them. :)

Oh okay, does 6million sound like enough? I believe thats 30TBT?

Sure! I can even take more if you're willing (if not I understand, dropping that many pouches of bells would take forever).

Oh no its fine, I'm gonna start dropping some right now, I can do 20 million but it's gonna take me a bit of time to set it all up if thats okay, like maybe 15minutes I have to clear some trees for space lol

Hi, I could trade you for 100 tbt unless that's too much?

Oh goodness I hate that you have to clear trees on my account! But 20m works just fine! Thank you! Just to check my math, 20m IGB = 100 TBT, correct? I just want to make sure so I'm not rudely underpaying. (@HiBriana)

-

100 TBT works fine for me! :) (@Hyoon)

Last edited:
Yep 100TBT is 20million IGB, and don't worry about the trees lol i have to renovate the town anyway! I'll add your FC and when I'm done placing I'll PM!

Yep 100TBT is 20million IGB, and don't worry about the trees lol i have to renovate the town anyway! I'll add your FC and when I'm done placing I'll PM!

Okay awesome thank you so much! I'm adding your FC now, PM whenever. :)

Would it be possible for me to drop the bells in your town? My town is crowded with stuff atm :c

Ummm sure! Just warning you my town is a complete disaster right now, not filled with stuff but I can't figure out how I want my paths so they are sorta everywhere. I'll clear out the biggest area I can and we'll go from there. Sorry for not being prepared!!

Ummm sure! Just warning you my town is a complete disaster right now, not filled with stuff but I can't figure out how I want my paths so they are sorta everywhere. I'll clear out the biggest area I can and we'll go from there. Sorry for not being prepared!!

We can always do the retail method instead if that's better for you? But no worries, my town is messy as well lol:)

We can always do the retail method instead if that's better for you? But no worries, my town is messy as well lol:)

No it's okay lol! I'm almost done clearing out a decent chunk of land, not entirely sure if it'll be enough but I will keep cleaning!

No it's okay lol! I'm almost done clearing out a decent chunk of land, not entirely sure if it'll be enough but I will keep cleaning!

No worries! Vm/pm me when you're ready c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back