• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Redbow Running- Hide N' Seek!~ postponed~

this sounds fun! i'd like to join but is it full? and is it ok if i come with my cycling town character? :eek:

this sounds fun! i'd like to join but is it full? and is it ok if i come with my cycling town character? :eek:

hi! yess you can definitely still join! i think instead of making a list of who's playing, it's a lot more flexible- kind of first come, first serve! this is good bc sometimes people plan to come, and last minute real life plans come up and its less of a stressor for them (i know that personally, when i make plans and realize i might have to cancel, i get all social anxiety and feel awful about changing plans on people, so this eliminates the chance of anyone feeling bad for not showing up)

hope to see you (and everyone else who expressed interest ^^) there!!!! (or iiii might not be there who knowwwws ;))

Hey! Is the next game full? I would hate to take someone's spot, especially if they've been waiting to play for a while haha. And like DevotedHaunting said, which FC do we add? Thanks and I'm excited to play! :)

Hey! Is the next game full? I would hate to take someone's spot, especially if they've been waiting to play for a while haha. And like DevotedHaunting said, which FC do we add? Thanks and I'm excited to play! :)

players are whoever gets there first!! it'll be in ably.saucey's cycling town, redbow! her fc is 0404-5880-7263

hope you can make it! :) (7 minutes to gooo)

Well, with 3 minutes left on the clock and Ably.Saucey only being provisionally registered, it looks like I'll be sitting this one out. However, maybe another time! :D

Well, with 3 minutes left on the clock and Ably.Saucey only being provisionally registered, it looks like I'll be sitting this one out. However, maybe another time! :D

yess please come to our next game! :blush:

Well she's added me now but I'm actually feeling quite tired haha. Think I'll finish this episode on Netflix and join a game later. ^^

i played in round 1 but it says round 2 is open to me or did you get confused with the usernames? heh

Back