Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (882) +
oie_oie_trim_image.jpg

http://http://itsalmo.st/#hidenseek Adding FCs and opening. It's game time!

RULES:

No hiding in buildings/houses in town, main street buildings (such as the museum) are fine.
No hiding in the sea! (but bring your suit, if we're playing Marco Polo)
Don't cut the wi-fi just because you're about to be found or caught, don't be a spoot.
Watch your language, you don't know who you're playing with.
We'll probably be playing in night, most of the time, because it's more fun.
All hiders will become seekers once found.
Seeker stays inside the train station for one minute to allow everyone to hide.
Preferably with more than one player, so I might wait until we have a few.

You're looking for the town of Redbow.
Fc: 0404-5880-7263

Please like this thread to remind to check it.

Best Seek Time: 5cm/s

Best Hide Time: 5cm/s, SugioPurin

Last Game's Players:
5cm/s/Claire
Mayor-of-Bliss/Caitlin
Ably.Saucey/Heidi

To better accommodate all who are interested there will be 2 rounds.
Round One: 9:30ish

Round Two: after that (plot twist, right?)
Postpones until tomorrow or whenever my life slows down.

Please be patient, we're still working out the kinks.

Last edited:
That sounds like fun! But aren't you worried someone might take advantage of the fact you can't see them and steal stuff?

omg i would be totally down for this! i'd love it if we could play sometime- hopefully in someone's cycling town maybe so stealing isn't an issue? :blush:

That sounds like fun! But aren't you worried someone might take advantage of the fact you can't see them and steal stuff?

Not really, it's a brand new cycling town so there's nothing to steal. ;)

Sorry I missed you guys, I had to go do something.

I'd like to play! Marco Polo sounds really fun, but I don't have a swim suit. I'll try get one from somebody before we start. Anyways, with all the Timezone difference, what time are we starting?

I'd like to play! Marco Polo sounds really fun, but I don't have a swim suit. I'll try get one from somebody before we start. Anyways, with all the Timezone difference, what time are we starting?

Great! I'm not sure, I guess when we're all on.

bump.png

ably.saucey and i would reaalllly appreciate it if you considered coming! we played some demo games last night and it really was a lot of fun (and a lot harder than i expected it to be)! we'd love it if we had four players to make hide and seek even more exciting!

please join us! :blush:

Hi! I'm looking forward to this! I'm available on AEST time from midday to night, so when are you guys going to play?

Hi! I'm looking forward to this! I'm available on AEST time from midday to night, so when are you guys going to play?

we have a timer counting down on ably.saucey's original post so people can calculate the time for themselves! i hope you can make it!

we have a timer counting down on ably.saucey's original post so people can calculate the time for themselves! i hope you can make it!
Oh, yes I certainly can make it! I'm so excited! See you there!

Sweet thx I already added u so hopefully I come up

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you open the gate yet? Just don't want to keep you all waiting if you did

I'd love to join if there's ever any at a decent time for me (since so far they've been after midnight/early hours of the morning for me)

Back