Why are Groups Expensive?

They are expensive for a reason. They were meant to have a fundraiser to start a group rather have one user start a group himself/herself. I remember when the price was 4,200 TBT, but that was set back when the TBT supply was really low. But now they raised it to 42,000 TBT due to inflation.

They are expensive for a reason. They were meant to have a fundraiser to start a group rather have one user start a group himself/herself. I remember when the price was 4,200 TBT, but that was set back when the TBT supply was really low. But now they raised it to 42,000 TBT due to inflation.

should have started then!! :-( I understand like 20,000 or so but 42,000.... i mean 42000 or so posts? I guess I could fundraise but people might not want to part with their TBTs easily lol

should have started then!! :-( I understand like 20,000 or so but 42,000.... i mean 42000 or so posts? I guess I could fundraise but people might not want to part with their TBTs easily lol

Yep, 42,000 TBT. You can try starting a group in the Basement to recruit some members that are interested into groups.

Yep, 42,000 TBT. You can try starting a group in the Basement to recruit some members that are interested into groups.

ooh sounds good!!! I will try that!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait...are you talking about discord group chat?

Maybe you could try making a thread group. Im guessing it's a fashion group and you could even do meetings!. Hehe sorry I got ahead of myself there.

Back