Has anyone else had these issues?

mayorMk

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I'm not sure if this problem is with my console or my game card, maybe somebody can give me some insight on it.

So, first of all, I have a 3DS XL that's only a little over a year old and I'm an adult so I don't mishandle my system, its in nearly perfect shape.

A few months after getting the system and game, the QR reader/outer camera stopped working for me while I'm in the Able Sister's shop. As far as I can see, the camera works when I am not in the game.

And suddenly, last week, my system won't communicate with my NFC reader. This especially bummed me out because I like to scan people in for my campsite.

Anyone else have these issues or know of any solutions??

TIA!

You can always send it to Nintendo for repair. Having never had those issues I can't tell you how much it'll cost though.

Try removing the game and restarting the system. I don't advice to send to repair...it'll cost you more than buying a gently used one. It cost almost as much as the handheld itself.

Sounds like some really irritating problems!
Sadly your 3DS is beyond warranty as you probably know.
Repair isn't cost effective in this situation -
The only really bold move depends on if you have any digital games on this system.

ONLY IF YOU HAVE NO DIGITAL GAMES OR BADGE ARCADE ETC.
You could entirely reboot your system. It *may* help - slim chance but I'm just putting it out there - I know someone before the update had a similar problem but I think in the end they decided to trade it in for another color 3DS.

So sorry to hear about your 3DS!

Back