• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your work like

What I do is confidential but I can say that years ago I used to be the one who who traveled with a group on foot to the field. But in recent years I began to conduct my field of interests behind the desk and a computer, It worked out that way due to my health condition.

i have two jobs as well as college... I work in fast food (worst decision of my life) and i also got a job with children in a nursery for the holidays, till i go back to college where i am doing the highest possible level (help) of child studiessssssss

people have such interesting jobs!

It's 3 am & there's no one here & im googling the history of pillows :)

Last edited:
im 18 ive only ever had one job working 12 hours a week at a law office last summer and now im trying to find a """real job"" but i have so much anxiety and i cant drive so i never leave my house ?\_(ツ)_/? im not going to college bc i had bad grades and school was toxic for me so i kind of feel like my life is going nowhere. what i want is to be a freelance artist. art school just seems like an expensive waste of time. on the other hand nobody really wants commissions these days so i guess i'll just die. ps the proletariat has nothing to lose but their chains bye

I am a produce clerk at a supermarket. I just got my job in June, and it is also my first job as well. I stock fruit, rotate it, throw out the rotten, we stock all bagged salads, I cut greens if more need to go up and wrap them. If someone needs something cut, I cut it. and bring it out to them. I answer questions every day like "what is the difference between organic and non organic" "what does gmo mean" annnnd "how can you tell if this is rotted"????????????

I am not allowed to work right now sadly because this other company needs more proof (apparently a written letter from my Dr isnt enough lol) because my pills showed up on my drug test... They made me go home last week. I am not "fired" but they are going to reinstate me when everything clears up... I chase after the cash they need to let me come back already!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to start my own business and I am going to start by reselling things I find online, garage sales, flea markets. Until I eventually build enough cash to start my own business! Maybe a restaurant or something like that:) I am not good with school, but I have the where money goes I go mentality, so I know I am going somewhere! Whether I am 28 or 68--- I am gonna make it big.

ill remember u all wen im famouz

*jk make it big as in... money<3**

I work at a printmaking studio teaching classes. I have a love hate relationship with it. On one hand I'm doing what I love and it's basically my dream job (I'm my own boss, I have access to my own studio) and I couldn't ask for a better team to work with, on the other hand it's very draining. I love teaching but it can get so tiring, so much so that I don't feel like doing my own personal projects when they day is over a lot of the time, which is not good. There's also a lot of social engagements we have to be a part of and I'm not a very social person. But yeah, despite that it's pretty much the only thing I see myself doing for the foreseeable future lol.

I'm a legal assistant. I help out lawyers and other staff in a law firm. I currently only get paid $16.00 an hour which isn't bad since I'm still new to field and don't have much experience. I also part time in the same firm as a receptionist. It isn't a bad job. I went to school for it and its the career that I've chosen. I love helping people out. Like any job, it definitely has its highs and lows.

Minimum wage production team member... lols...
Can't really complain though as my colleagues are nice and it's chill. It's kinda like a warehouse job but not in a warehouse.

I'll be starting a TAship in the fall as my only source of income lol... I worked at typing data for a summer in the past, and it was godawful. Such tedium. It's a really nice eye opener seeing what other people are up to and just how comfortable my life has been...

I work at a science center and just engage with guests about the exhibits, handle birthday parties and sometimes stay overnight for camp ins. It's a pretty enjoyable job

I work at a location intelligence company as a GIS data analyst. I create and deliver data to important clients (Like government departments). I also have to manage support calls and data maintenance which sucks...

I'm not too interested in GIS as I dropped out of uni, but the people and money keep me here ^-^

i dont have one & im not allowed to either
but once i worked fo my dad in his office for like 10 days...lol

Back