• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone else trample flowers in dream towns?

Unintentionally yes. I'm just glad it doesn't really mess up their actual town otherwise I'll feel terrible.

So what you all are saying is that when I put up my dream-town, I should put a pitfall behind every bush?

I always do! If it's a town I'm going to take pictures in, I try not to, but when I do the random ones I'll just run everywhere. It's pretty soothing!

I went to a dream town full of trees once, and there was a golden axe on the floor, so it's basically a stress reliever for cutting down trees!

huh, i never heard of dream towns like that. that's cool.

I never run in dream towns unless there are no paths for me to walk on. also flowers take FOREVER to die.

No, I don't. I know it won't actually hurt the town, but it isn't something I like to do anyway. The only time I trample flowers and not worry about it is when I'm competing in an island tour.

Heh, all the time!

You're not ruining the actual town anyways, so there's no harm. Especially if they have strict paths, it feels good to just go against that.

I went to my first dream town today, and immediately run through some Lillies:/. Then I remembered it doesn't have an effect on the town. 😄 I almost had a heart attack when I saw the actual person on the island lol.

No, I've only done it once or twice by accident when I'm running low on time and the town isn't very developed so I'm just running between the houses. I know it doesn't hurt anything in a dream town, but I've just never felt a desire to purposely destroy things.

No, I've only done it once or twice by accident when I'm running low on time and the town isn't very developed so I'm just running between the houses. I know it doesn't hurt anything in a dream town, but I've just never felt a desire to purposely destroy things.
Same here. I don't like destroying things, and the town's look so pretty, and I don't want to trample the flowers, even if it is only a dream.

No way, José. I walked around the flowers in other dreams.

i have a few times but not often at all - i prefer to be able to look at dream towns as they are without my feet ruining anything lmaoo

Yep! But not really on purpose it just turns out that way. Especially when the paths are really small!

Yesss, it's so therapeutic to me tbh. Like, I would never do it in someone's town and I get anxiety every time I visit someone bc I feel like I'm gonna do it by accident so being able to do it with no consequences and worries just makes me feel so free lol.

Back