Does anyone else trample flowers in dream towns?

mashandgravy

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
When I'm in a dream town I always end up sprinting through flowers and destroying them once I've explored most of the town. It's just a great way of blowing off steam! I like the idea of a stress-relief themed town with a big meadow of flowers for visitors to run through.

My town is absolutely messy, since I have a truck load of furniture and Wishlist items on the ground. I went to a dream town full of trees once, and there was a golden axe on the floor, so it's basically a stress reliever for cutting down trees! I felt fantastic cutting down everything. There was a small path of flowers in that town, but I don't like trampling on flowers, because it takes too long to make them die, and when I'm stressed out, I really get impatient with the flowers.

Sometimes I can get angry enough and dig up their bushes.. especially I'm trying maneuver around to see their town. I'm not trying to be destructive but sometimes restrictive paths can be infuriating.

I only run when I just want to get the hell out of the dream. 😁

I don't visit dream towns much, but I have run through flowers in dream towns before. Especially if there are gold roses, my mayor needs to be a rebel. lol I have so many flowers in my town I only run on paths. In dreams you can run anywhere without messing up anyone's town.

I try not to, even though I accidentally do most of the time. I am very impatient so I love to run around, and I end up making a mess most of the time.

I am a destructive person.

I really wish I wasn't.

No, and I don't know why I don't do it...
and if I do run and trample over a flower I be like oops.

Yes! I love doing this because I always feel tempted to run through flowers, but don't want to destroy any.
It doesn't affect the town at all in a dream, go crazy!

I am guilty of this. I go around and run at full speed trampling all over their flowers. Though I do this at my own town anyways and murder all my own flowers. Habits die hard I guess.

haha yes running through flowers in dream towns and on island tours is so satisfying, especially when they disappear in a flurry of petals

Afraid I have run through flowers in dream towns, satisfying and feels so free.
Has an unfortunate effect - I come back to my own town and start running thru my flowers, ouch.

I don't do it to intentionally squash them though...I just personally like to run to places...because walking is too slow.

If the town has paths set out though, most likely I'll just run through those.

Last edited:
Back