• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ACNL moments so bizarre you wish you captured it

dizzy bone

Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Tansan
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Persimmon
Banana
I know a lot of us have experienced a bizzare/hilarious/sweet moment or conversation in ACNL but either mashed B too hard and missed a perfect photo opportunity or was just so shocked by the situation to react!

For me, it was last night when I was doing my usual chores around town. I got to the apple orchard near the station and spotted a tarantula between two trees. There was an x mark on the floor right in front of it. Just as I was about to whip my net out, I fell into a pitfall and the tarantula scurried away. It was the weirdest thing.. I swear that tarantula set up a booby trap for me! I was too slow to take a picture but I wish I had.

share yours!

That's pretty funny. I have to wonder what would happen if you were running away from the tarantula and fell into a pitfall?

I saw a balloon present floating towards me, but it was still over my beach and I was waiting it to fly over the cliff. Meanwhile Prince was walking around below just doing his thing. I became impatient, and slapped the balloon with my net, and it bonked off his head.

He's not my favorite villager but I felt so, so bad when that happened. He made a sad face when it smacked his noggin. I didn't think it would hit him or that was possible!

I saw Shari falling into a pitfall while I was plotting around Diana's supposed house location.

i stopped fang for a quick conversation and he launched into the full story about his first love!! i was wholly unprepared

These are great. I love it when villagers share more "personal" stories (I know they're all the same but whatever). I'd like to imagine that Chief in my town is a bonsai expert :p

Flo the penguin ran up to me and asked me what kind of pet she should get. Penguin was an option so of course I said that and then she hesitated and asked if they bite :rolleyes:

I visited Julian's house once and he told be I could use his bathtub if I wanted to. Apparently a bathtub is a great furniture gift choice for villagers. lol

when avery and sterling had a conversation. sterling didn't believe that he was ever a baby so avery demonstrated his whining abilities to him. it was so weird, i forgot to take a picture. Avery walked out of the conversation and he was sad.

Marshal ran pass the door of my character's house one day when I logged in, his house is no where near mines...

I caught a flea off a villager's head, went inside, then I was pinged by the same villager when I went back outside and he asked me to sell him the flea. The f? A lot of my villagers actually ping me WHENEVER I have a flea.. what's wrong with them ;;

Back