• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

My ACNL House!

Bilaz

Local Eurovision Fan DA-3870-3754-4899
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Matryoshka Doll
Thank you for viewing my house. :) I hope you like it. ^^ I put a lot of time and effort into decorating it.

Garden (main):
tumblr_inline_oyf1rqlvvC1utf4le_400.jpg

Cozy Cabin (right):
tumblr_inline_oyf1rqPq5L1utf4le_400.jpg

Study/Lounge (back):
tumblr_inline_oyf1rra3t01utf4le_400.jpg

Oriental room (left):
tumblr_inline_oyf1rrS7mr1utf4le_400.jpg

Nautical room (basement):
tumblr_inline_oyf1rrZDXi1utf4le_400.jpg

Upstairs Apartment:
tumblr_inline_oyf1rrmps41utf4le_400.jpg

Last edited:
Your house is sooo pretty! Don't expand! I actually prefer different size rooms. In my houses, I always choose to leave 1-2 rooms not expanded. I don't really like much seeing them all the same size.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what is the clothing pattern that is customized on your lamps and seats? The anchor one?

Last edited:
Aww I'm so glad you like my house. <3 Thanks for giving me your opinion.

The anchor pattern is actually a QR code I found years ago. :O I've been playing this town since launch and I used to be all over Tumblr looking for codes to scan and... After scanning them, not saving their location but just moving on to the next. DX I'm so sorry, I'm pretty sure I got it from one of those ACNL interior design blogs?

Last edited:
So Pretty! If you wanna change the exterior unless this is a side room. Then expand so you are able to customize the outside into like a castle or something

I don't think you should expand. It looks really cozy and cool. I personally wouldn't mind getting an unfinished streetpass home, either.

Your house is perfect the way it is tbh. Super pretty! Better than anything I could do tbh :'D

Aww thank you so much everyone. <3
I'm so glad everyone likes my house. :O It took me launch until March/April (don't remember) this year to finish it. My house is what I play the game for actually. ^^

Last edited:
Your house looks amazing! If you are happy with the way your basement looks, you should keep it that way. I love the coziness of it. I'm sort of wishing I'd left one of my rooms smaller.

Your house looks so nice! OTL I want to visit your town now!

And no worries, I don't assume that houses are unfinished if they're not fully expanded. I only kinda think that if for example you just added a room and you haven't added any furniture, it's all dark and small, etc.

I love your main garden room and the cabin room! What is the flooring in the main room? I'm assuming it's a Saharah carpet? it looks perfect for a garden!

Your design choices and house is sooo pretty and visually appealing! Don't change how you like your house to be just because of other peoples judgement. I myself actually prefer rooms to be smaller and more cozy because it draws more attention to individual pieces

Your house looks so nice! OTL I want to visit your town now!

And no worries, I don't assume that houses are unfinished if they're not fully expanded. I only kinda think that if for example you just added a room and you haven't added any furniture, it's all dark and small, etc.

I love your main garden room and the cabin room! What is the flooring in the main room? I'm assuming it's a Saharah carpet? it looks perfect for a garden!

Aww thank you! You are welcome to come visit if you'd like! I would love to show you around town. :D If you like you can explore the house for yourself with the music and everything. ^^ It is indeed, it's called the mossy carpet.

Your design choices and house is sooo pretty and visually appealing! Don't change how you like your house to be just because of other peoples judgement. I myself actually prefer rooms to be smaller and more cozy because it draws more attention to individual pieces

Awww thank you so much for the compliment and your advice. <3 ^^

I say leave it the way it is!

I remember seeing pictures of your rooms in that show off your room thread and I love your basement as it is.. it's my favourite out of all the rooms...don't expand it!! Your house is really sweet!

wow, you've got one of the most aesthetically pleasing houses i've ever seen! your size of your basement right now kind of gives it a cozy vibe, so i'm really into that. it all comes down to whether or not you'd have the right furniture to fill the extra space. but wow, all of your themes are so well thought-out. very lovely!! thanks for sharing!

I don't think the HHA tallies the basement at all. The bottom floor is void from any rating, so it doesn't matter what you do down there as far as decorating goes. I'd say go for it if you want to or keep it the way it is.

Thanks everyone!
wow, you've got one of the most aesthetically pleasing houses i've ever seen! your size of your basement right now kind of gives it a cozy vibe, so i'm really into that. it all comes down to whether or not you'd have the right furniture to fill the extra space. but wow, all of your themes are so well thought-out. very lovely!! thanks for sharing!
That's so kind. :O Thank you very much! I'm so so glad you like my house! <3

Alright everyone, my decision has been made! I'm not expanding! :)

Last edited:
Reused this thread to be a showcase of my house. <3 Hope you like it, comments welcome.

Back