• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Lolly and Willow or Marina and Purrl?

Which pair would you choose?

• Lolly & Willow

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Marina & Purrl

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Lackadaisy

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
*sighs* I am exhausted trying to decide between these two sets. My goal is to only have one villager of a particular species, so I'm trying to branch out to ones I haven't considered before.
Here's hoping that others weighing in on it will somehow trigger a decision in me o.o

Late-Night rambling and explanation of dilemma:
I like Purrl, but I'm not sure I want to choose her above the other cats. Willow on the other hand is growing on me, but the yellow is just so bright and flashy, it goes against my usual preference for natural or more muted tones.

While Lolly is adorable and fits my preference, she is also extremely overused. Although the same can be said for Marina, she still looks really unique to me and would definitely add a lot of variety to my neighborhood.

Let's see, the best villager, and another character that I have trouble remembering, along with a pink octopus, and a snooty that I have a love-hate relationship towards. Gaaaah, pick team bonbon.

I prefer Purrl and Marina out of your two options. Gloria and Tipper are great snooties imo. And Gayle is very cute and sweet. consider themmm ;)

Last edited:
I'd choose the Lolly and Willow Pair. :)

Marina is pretty great, but I'm not a fan of Purrl.

I'd say Lolly and Willow because I've had them in my town and I find them really cute.

Thanks for all the opinions so far! It seems like people are mostly leaning toward Willow and Lolly, which I am as well currently. I just wish I could add Marina too -.-

Gloria and Tipper are great snooties imo. And Gayle is very cute and sweet. consider themmm ;)

I agree that these three are quite snooties as well! If I weren't trying to also take their houses into account, I would definitely consider them (especially Tipper)

Out of those four, I'd personally go for Lolly and Marina. But if I had to pick between those choices listed, it would be Lolly and Willow... if only because I'm not fond of the look of Purrl.

Back