• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hiya! New member here

busy.crossing

pack light, love heavy
Bells
Hi all,

Just popping in to say hi - I've been lurking the forums since I started playing New Leaf in April (so late to that party) and decided to join today. I was trying to get back into Gaia in the hopes there was an active AC community there but I figured being active here was going to be so much more effective.

I'm Samantha (but you can call me Sam) and I'm from Australia.

Last edited:
YAY IM AUSSIE AS WELL FINALLY SOMEONE im from victoria tho, wanna be friends?

Thanks! Yeah it's always good when find others who are 'local'. Makes playing online etc much easier!

Hi all,

Just popping in to say hi - I've been lurking the forums since I started playing New Leaf in April (so late to that party) and decided to join today. I was trying to get back into Gaia in the hopes there was an active AC community there but I figured being active here was going to be so much more effective.

I'm Samantha (but you can call me Sam) and I'm from Australia.

Yay another Aussie!!! <3

Hey! Welcome to the forums! I am pretty new here too, (I forgot my old username though, whoops!) and I still am discovering so many new and cool things about this site!

There is a lot to do here and a lot of new people to meet. It is awesome!

Back