• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A question about groups.

You go to the Bell Tree Forums shop and there you can buy a group to start. It's REALLY expensive though haha.

People used to create groups in the basement via threads but I'm not sure if that's still allowed or not (I don't see why not?). It's been a while since I've been a part of one so if someone else could update me on this, that would be 10/10.

You go to the Bell Tree Forums shop and there you can buy a group to start. It's REALLY expensive though haha.

People used to create groups in the basement via threads but I'm not sure if that's still allowed or not (I don't see why not?). It's been a while since I've been a part of one so if someone else could update me on this, that would be 10/10.

Ah, thank you!

Group donation threads are still acceptable! In fact, I have one for my David Bowie-themed group (because I was surprised by how many Bowie fans are active here), but I never got enough donations.

Group donation threads are still acceptable! In fact, I have one for my David Bowie-themed group (because I was surprised by how many Bowie fans are active here), but I never got enough donations.

I'd hate to thread-jack, but there was donations for a Bowie appreciation group?

@Roserra

Perhaps propose to startup and seek feedback/interest for your group idea in either the Train Station, Brewster's, or appropriate section, to see if people would sign up and donate.

Back